Rendi(Guthixs Vans) - 1 Pray Cape Shop[OPEN]

Rendi

NEW TO OSBOT - IF YOU WISH TO VERIFY I AM THE SAME PERSON ON SYTHE SHOOT ME A PM ON THERE.

Sythe User: guthixs vans

I CAN ALSO PM YOU ON MY LEVEL 25 (Lowest in the game) W/ FIRE CAPE TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY

OR YOU CAN PM ME ON THE SAME SKYPE ACCOUNT LINKED TO MY SYTHE PROFILE

The_n0ta.png

fnz8P3B.png

9/11/2015 DUE TO RECENT UPDATES THESE CAPES ARE STILL POSSIBLE, PRICES ARE SOMEWHAT INCREASED THOUGH AND ARE DEPENDING ON STATS. MIN REQ STATS ATM ARE 60 hp 75 range (can do lower if you really need me to but will cost a lot lot more) ---------- PM ME FOR CONTACT INFO AND QUOTES

NOW ACCEPTING REGULAR CAPES - MEDIUM-HIGH PRICING BUT GUARANTEED

Introduction:

Hello all, since embarking on new achievements and goals with in the fight cave I have taken a break from streaming due to work and other things such as training my own accounts. In the mean time this summer, along with prepping my accounts and achieving the stats I need to once again deliver content to stream I actually am training whilst re-opening an official cape service, but in a new unique fashion. Prices will not be cheap, but quality guaranteed, as I am now probably considered one of the top (if not the top) caper for unique accounts. I am a four time record holder for lowest level fire capes.

Minimum Stats
Depends on the account build/cape you want. For prayless capes my current reqs are 60+ hp 75+ range (I can do lower now - but those are highest prices you will find in this category by far.)

Why pick me over any other specialty caper? If there is any..

I 1 tick eat the entire caves increasing the average time over 3 times and saving massive purple sweets. Using about 1/3 - 1/4 of the normal sweets required for these capes. I consider myself one of the most experienced fire capers. I hold 5 world records for fire capes on low levels and prayless accounts. I am one of the only ones currently able to do 1 pray capes after the most recent update.

Terms/Pricing

--- No prayer capes with eligible stats will be 70m+ depending on those stats. The reason these capes are expensive is the fact that I have to do a near flawless run for several hours straight, and have this knowledge and skill in order to do these capes properly (esp the very low level ones, is only known by me and a select few). Dc's may happen, especially with the current world lags and duration needed to complete the cape, if they do happen I will resupply the lost supplies and enter back into cave and guarantee your cape. Please be patient with my services as it does take time to do. ---
-- Please do not log into your account until I notify you that your cape is completed if you do this and I log in outside of caves (aka you die) then you will not get a refund!--

b3b3046c6b.png
POST PATCH CAPES (I'm back!)

P93XJWU.png
fa0rrmE.jpg
EwJ8la1.jpg
QIpUOt9.jpg
FC6LLg5.jpg
S8iKLTE.png
5w7mLFu.jpg
3vN53xc.jpg
qM1maP8.jpg
qKaNkJz.jpg
rD4a89R.jpg
rD4a89R.jpg
LtxAAga.jpg
byh9zXk.jpg
zqxYYd4.png
qs8ORvu.jpg
9nnFY1s.jpg
CGCmT63.jpg
w0y36yG.jpg
DyXdcou.jpg
8Ss5thp.jpg
o1y5apH.png
AWTxvFG.jpg
ePILMWV.jpg
vhtEjD4.jpg

Some of my 1 pray fire capes (only most recent done for sythe services/have sythe name)

UgC8NVb.jpg

0ul6CCP.jpg

Oe4sQBN.jpg

JNmyGLA.jpg

WcuyQA9.jpg

FFfOl1F.jpg

ZwedZjp.jpg

L6mCTr8.png

rnjOmsU.jpg

gbN80ty.jpg

CgdVKNU.jpg

UNOz19F.jpg

EWAAbQC.jpg

XL9bP1n.jpg

4SFPdVq.jpg

cVaYUvP.jpg

GTSLtJ5.jpg

9Ndv6nS.jpg

vr3u0uY.jpg

MFMRFbL.jpg

MDGvZOd.jpg

LkfVwN6.jpg

j5su7Il.jpg

ehX4qav.jpg

wQh4vc4.jpg

EZfOXYU.jpg

Uawhorq.jpg

mxEHkCI.jpg

sZtp4yv.png

DTuHrJW.jpg

BYjrWNC.png

1CPwllh.jpg

G1qcfmi.jpg

NWAwASQ.jpg

uZRcvh2.jpg

vmr3he1.png

Edited by Rendi

I've removed your website links and extra bulk and made the thread look a little nicer. You'll need a TOS before this can open officially. Please put one in or this will be locked/archived in 24 hours. You can look at other threads in this section for guidance.

Thank you so much! Appreciate you for cleaning it up a bit, and I added a TOS. It might have been the same one off Pink Clay's thread :X but literally my rules are identical and we know each other pretty well.

Once again thank you!

Good luck on service bro have to call upon you when have some gp

Also price on an obby mauler with 50 range approx 50 hp 1pray cost?

Would be relatively high. That is close to the lowest stats on a pure I currently take which is 35 hp 50 range 1 pray. I would suggest getting hp to 60+ range to 60+ if you want to almost half the price I'll quote you on that. Obby's can get 67 range/mage at 99 str I believe before being based so I have a lot who choose to get 60 first etc. If you want a specific price please contact me on skype listed above or on my profile. Appreciate it :)

• 10 months later...