FrostCaves

FrostBug

When are you getting it?

Is there a more detailed description in the log file?

Did this start after todays game update?

Just bought the script. Found it out, it's just if you start script with nothing in your inventory, not in the bank. I opened bank and started and it worked fine. 2.6 hours 70 ranged 44 defence :)

Because you started it in the middle of the wave after killing the mage..

round 62 still very broken, just stands there not attacking. You would want to look at that. Also, after the caves are finished it decided to run south east randomly,

8 firecapes so far by me babysitting in between runs and round 62, thanks.

Im also on the fence. I do trust the script but i'm skeptical about whether I should bot on my main.

I'd trust it. I'm using the main I've had for 10 years. This account means the world to me. Bot smart though. I personally would reccomend this script. @FrustBug is a fucking genius and this script is very human-like.

My only complaint is there's no option to use middle-mouse button for camera movement, other than that it's solid.

round 62 still very broken, just stands there not attacking. You would want to look at that. Also, after the caves are finished it decided to run south east randomly,

8 firecapes so far by me babysitting in between runs and round 62, thanks.

I'll do some test runs tomorrow and see whats up with wave 62, thanks.

I'll do some test runs tomorrow and see whats up with wave 62, thanks.

No problem. 

Died on jad just now, had all supplies I needed, prayer and all so might have just been an accident, just thought I'd let you know.

Any chance you'd add an option for middle-mouse camera movement instead of arrow keys? I heard it's fairly easy to implement and would be a nice feature to have. Can go more in detail though PM if you'd like later.

Never thought this would be possible to create... insane... looking forward if some day in the future this could be pure friendly wink.png

In my opinion it's pure friendly, it does it better than most average people could. Just get like 70-80 hp and 80ish range on pure prob (with at least 43 prayer) and you MIGHT be able to try, just my opinion.