Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

GP/h seems to be messed up right now or at least for me when using the Stronghold plugin.

It seems to almost double count some of the items it picks up off the ground. Kind of annoying when doing tasks making GP to not be able to accurately track it. It's saying i'm making 500k an hour off of Flesh Crawlers lol.

edit: I can confirm this is legit doubling the GP it's obtained. You also really have to update your pathing in stronghold it gets stuck a lot. It seems whenever the camera is rotated to a downward angle the bot will get stuck on the doors when it clicks on it.

Edited by Nebulae

I found out how to replicate the bot getting stuck. When ever the camera is angled just right before going into the Flesh Crawler room and a flesh crawler is standing right by the entrance door, as soon as the bot go through the door it will try to click on the flesh crawler instantly and up backing back up through the door. Once this happens it will just start spam pressing constantly on the door. This basically is forcing me to do this in worlds with other people in it due to it happening almost every run if the room isn't being killed by other people as well.GP/h seems to be messed up right now or at least for me when using the Stronghold plugin.

Edited by Nebulae

On 9/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, Czar said:

Point the compass at north then select bounds from left->right it should do the trick :D 

Multiple safespot tiles: I am coding safespot system completely from scratch, it's almost done, I will definitely make it possible to add multiple safespot tiles, but how do you want the script to walk to them? You mean like a grouped bounds tile but for safespot? Or different tiles far away from eachother and go to a safespot randomly after X time?

Also quick update: just fixed the same loot+bank item bug with brass keys:

FEplhq1.png

script will now replicate the exact bank inventory layout including AMOUNT this time :) Latest update will be 201.3

Also fixed a bug with potting and sand crabs plugin.

How to loot+bank item with brass keys? I can't seem to make it work :/ 

Edited by hdzie

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO