Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry to hear that, it's always good to have a ring of life equipped especially when HCIM just to prevent deaths. I admit I've never really fought Temple Spiders before but I can strengthen the bot's ability to handle that area + those npcs too. I have added temple spiders to the npc list now I'll be working on the pathfinding for that specific area.

Sorry if this has been addressed already or if I am missing something. I am killing Wyrms on a slayer task in the slayer-only area. When the bot banks it:

• Walks to the bank (prayer on)
  • Turns off prayer
  • Deposits everything
  • Withdraws everything
  • Closes bank
  • Turns on prayer (at bank)
  • Stands there, not moving.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? I've got it set to walk back to the fight arena.

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 9:21 PM, str wiz1 said:

Can I have a trial please? 

Sure done enjoy :D

8 hours ago, SpaceBuond said:

Hey, was wondering if this also supports MM1 caves, for chinning / bursting

Hey bro I have released a new standalone script for chinning, but this fighter has basic chinning support, I have given you a 24 hr trial enjoy :D

1 hour ago, David Grootly said:

Sorry if this has been addressed already or if I am missing something. I am killing Wyrms on a slayer task in the slayer-only area. When the bot banks it:

• Walks to the bank (prayer on)
  • Turns off prayer
  • Deposits everything
  • Withdraws everything
  • Closes bank
  • Turns on prayer (at bank)
  • Stands there, not moving.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? I've got it set to walk back to the fight arena.

Thanks!

Hey bro welcome, I will take a look at this and make sure it works better, which teleport are you using to get to wyrms? I'll test it on my account, I want to copy your exact settings so I can see reproduce the bug and catch the console logs to see if there are any errors.

Also I can adjust the sequence immediately, should I make it turn prayer off as soon as it teles for bank? Or how should I do it, I'm happy to make any changes you like :D If you like, come join discord so we can communicate quicker.

Was there any additional info i can provide for the temple spiders, they are really profitable to burst especially at low levels, also there was an issue i encountered with zamorak warriors(for grinding rune scim) with the banking in the ouronia alter it doesnt bank at the bank 30ft away it actually gets dangerously stuck

• Like 1