Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

hey man, I have an issue entering the mos le harmless cave. It is unable to navigate through the dialogue before entering the cave. Is it something fixable? if so would you mind taking a look at it. Thanks.

On another note, I have 9 of your scripts and they all run flawlessly or near enough. 

Edited by Hulahoops
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nany911 said:

is it out now or a work in progress, just curious :D

It's complete but only in my dev folder, I will release public after few more tests <3 

46 minutes ago, Hulahoops said:

hey man, I have an issue entering the mos le harmless cave. It is unable to navigate through the dialogue before entering the cave. Is it something fixable? if so would you mind taking a look at it. Thanks.

On another note, I have 9 of your scripts and they all run flawlessly or near enough. 

Hey bro tysm for the support it means a lot <3 I'll make sure it works for you, I believe cave horrors are supported I just need to see the dialogue there, do you mind showing me a screenshot of the dialogue so I can code it in? That area is too high req for my accounts (58 slayer + quest) so I don't have access right now. I believe it should also be possible to permanently hide the dialogue so that's also good news :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hulahoops said:

It just gets stuck there, is it possible to toggle it permanently?

I'm not so sure but I just saw on youtube it doesn't appear for some people:

hmueT74.gif

You got a slayer helm equipped? I can't quite see the character, maybe need a witchwood icon or a torch/light source?  

Also btw I would recommend hiding that picture it shows your total XP, just in case jagex is watching :doge: 

Either way I will add a dialogue handler to this bot just to be safe <3 

• Like 1