Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Yes sure, I will add recharging for the following items: toxic blowpipe, trident of the seas, all ether weapons. Most of these are already handled in my other bots (barrows, revenants) so it's just a matter of copy-pasting the code for me.

Thanks again for the continued suggestions :) 

Yo Man, im back again, copped yet another one of your scripts yesterday, sitting at 2 now, possible to get a trial on this one to? loving them so far! keep it up man.

i cant even image what the code would look like for something like this 😂, any posts on here that would be a sort of 'guide' to help me out? dont think pythons going to help me out much with this.

Edited by B34TZ
  • Heart 1

Done added trial enjoy :D Yeah the script is extremely complicated, I believe a true AIO fighter is more complex than an AIO quester :doge: And yeah I have been providing example profiles in the fighter setup window -> top left -> examples and you will see a list of popular fight monsters/locations. I am always adding more just to save everyone time setting up their own profiles.

Glad to hear you bought 2 of my bots, awesome <3 

Edited by Czar

16 hours ago, nany911 said:

any chance of a refund, tried the bot but kept having it get stuck, only used it once or twice for a few mins. Huge fan of other ones and im sure this works fine i just dont think im gonna use any fighter to avoid risk of ban

Hey bro I will help, tell me which npc you're fighting and I will show you screenshots of a good way to set it up. It's all in the setup tab, please describe where/how it's getting stuck so I can understand better :D

11 hours ago, zoofachmarkth said:

could i please have a trial?

Done added trial enjoy <3 

• 2 weeks later...