Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just did another update, polished up a few things from the last version.

New Update (v261.1)

- Fixed adding npcs by name again (npc spawn database needed updating)
- Fixed cannon saving, and cannon nullpointer sometimes
- Renamed a few things in setup window for clarity
- Added a few map improvements for rock crabs, and for chaos druids (ardy)
- Fixed bug at rock crabs hovering over npc, should work better now
- And a few other misc. changes

I am working on the next feature update as we speak, will be adding a few new items and features that were highly requested, also will be adding greater support for some zeah dungeons such as the Chasm (demons area) etc.

I am glad to hear all your feedback guys, I really appreciate it, thanks a bunch - you guys are awesome ^^ :D More new features to come! :) After 262 I have a few big announcements to make too, so stay tuned!

7 hours ago, methed said:

Having trouble with the stronghold. I have it set to attack flesh crawlers on walking option 1, but the script wont bank. It just sits at flesh crawlers and then logs. I have it set to use glory and withdraw monkfish and super atk pots

i had this issue in stronghold, doesn't do anything . but works well for the most part in many other areas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bearpawz said:

i had this issue in stronghold, doesn't do anything . but works well for the most part in many other areas.

Yeah, for me it will run to the stronghold fine and attack. But once it runs out it will either stand there doing nothing, or run to the bank deposit everything and stand there again . I have my inventory saved but that doesn't help. I've used czar flesh crawlers bot in the past and it was flawless so I'm surprised I'm running into issues after only a day of use

• Like 1

Came here to say the same thing as folks above..

Have tried every walking method and tried every floor of the stronghold..

My bot will open the bank, close the bank, open the bank, close it...forever...sucks that I took a 1hr nap and I came back to it doing that again.

There goes my account probably...  everything worked fine days ago for me

Stronghold update is now live, sorry I was in the process of re-writing, please don't be rude. I am here to help :D Banking is now working again for stronghold. Note: glory mode update is still pending, please use walking for now.

@shaba123 please outline the features that aren't working for you, I will help.

As for walking when stopping script, I will make it perform whatever the banking teleport is set to, easy update.

@mookie1 Sand crabs - it is supposed to run away to reset aggro, or do you mean something else? Please verify. I will do a test run at sand crabs to make sure everything is okay there.

@Jameskent94 Please elaborate! I will help you get the bot running :) Usually default settings are fine, just click Run bot and select continue, no extra steps necessary, it will run like a charm!

As for superior - will update the superior code :D

EDIT:

Rock crab seems to be fine, just ran it with default settings. Please be mindful of the 'AFK my tile' option, it will freeze your player on the tile you were standing while configuring the setup window.

Also guys, please set your game resolution to fixed/classic, as shown here: 

zOcna89.gif

As for trials - activated enjoy :) Let me know if you have any questions/run into any issues/have suggestions for the next update :) 

EDIT 2:

Stronghold update is currently live.

Edited by Czar

Sand crabs

Okay sand crabs has started working now? yesterday when it went to reset crabs it kept running back and forth.

Green dragons

1.In green dragons setup copy inventory doesnt work.

2.If you try start at bank it will withdraw potions drink them, equip games necklace then bank everything and thats it.

3.You can't edit settings like after its started like normal. If you press F12 you have to input everything again.

4. You cant add random loot, if im on slayer task i cant loot larrans key or if i get a looting bag drop cant pick that up.

5. Yesterday i started at dragons and had a full invent of loot no food, it was supposed to bank after no food left but it just died. 

6. Obviously you cant bank for more food because u cant start at bank doesnt work and if u start at dragons it doesnt bank after.

Stronghold of security

1. Bot walks through a door mid fight and gets stuck there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday had a slayer task to kill rogues, some are level 15 or something and some are level 135 but they have the same name, so i died there because it attacked the high levels.

Will we be able to use cannon at dragons at some point in future? Why do we have to use the seperate green dragons section instead of just the normal mode? Could probably just kill dragons with the normal mode no?

Thanks for taking the time to read. I will try to get some gifs or problems happening and my settings so it is easier to see for yourself.

• Like 1

Noted all feedback down, will be factored into the next update, keep them coming! Thanks guys :D

Please note GDK was never officially supported although I am working hard to get it 100% flawless, it is still experimental. Disclaimer for all: do not buy the bot solely for GDK, on the thread it states that it is not supported.

As for Cannon for GDK I would have added it at the very beginning but they are all in the wilderness, except for the newly added Revenant caves. What if you die with a cannon to a pker? Will it be retrievable or is it gone to the pker? I will check out how it works in any case.

Rogues I have not seen them before but I will add them for sure, the only rogues in the fighter npc database are the wildy ones, I will find them and add them.

All plugins (as of ~this week) have been re-written and re-designed completely, are currently being developed into more advanced plugins, so they will require some tweaks, my apologies!

As for the rest, should be easy fixes, update v262 coming up :)

Edited by Czar