Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

1 hour ago, BeeZZy said:

Goldsmithing Gauntlets

Ty, I am a bit confused though, I thought  smiths gloves (i) acted as ice gloves? Can you explain please 🙏

Right now the bot is programmed to switch between ice gloves (or smithing gloves (i)) and goldsmith gauntlets :D I am happy to make any changes, I'll test with goldsmith gauntlets and smithing gloves just to make sure jagex didn't break anything, if anything, I'll release a new version ASAP.

51 minutes ago, Czar said:

Ty, I am a bit confused though, I thought  smiths gloves (i) acted as ice gloves? Can you explain please 🙏

Right now the bot is programmed to switch between ice gloves (or smithing gloves (i)) and goldsmith gauntlets :D I am happy to make any changes, I'll test with goldsmith gauntlets and smithing gloves just to make sure jagex didn't break anything, if anything, I'll release a new version ASAP.

1. Have goldsmith gauntlets equipped and your ice gloves and a stamina potion in your inventory.

2. Withdraw an inventory of gold ore.

3. Run to the conveyer belt and deposit your ores.

4. *IMPORTANT: WAIT FOR THE XP DROP WITH YOUR GOLDSMITH GAUNTLETS ON. (If you take them off too early, you will only get half of the XP from the gold bars) After you see the XP drop you can switch to your Ice Gloves and pick up the ores.

5. Bank your bars and withdraw a new inventory. Use stamina potions when needed if available to you.

*the bot is perfect actually. I was incorrect about needing to switch from ice gloves to goldsmithing gauntlets.

• Like 1