Ironman Mode

Gellie

So I am having a lot of fun playing ironman mode. I'm not very far into it yet and I'm extremely excited for bossing and training slayer and what not. Anyone got any really good tips for the beginning stages? I'm currently collecting natures so when I fight lava dragons I can gain prayer exp and low alch the rune equipment for money. Also collecting keys for the storage room that gives you low level jewelry 

Dont expect to stay too long at the Lava Dragons there are many pkers out there you should leave the place as soon as you get 43 prayer. Bank every 500-750 casts at the least. Start out by knocking out the easy p2p quests which give huge xp. If you want to prioritize getting money first then i recommend thieving once u get to blackjack its a nice 100k/hr and very low risk + u get a huge chunk of xp and can unlock Rogue's chest at 84.

Dont expect to stay too long at the Lava Dragons there are many pkers out there you should leave the place as soon as you get 43 prayer. Bank every 500-750 casts at the least. Start out by knocking out the easy p2p quests which give huge xp. If you want to prioritize getting money first then i recommend thieving once u get to blackjack its a nice 100k/hr and very low risk + u get a huge chunk of xp and can unlock Rogue's chest at 84.

You were so right about lava dragons. SOOOOO MANY PKERS