Creating Rs accounts fast?

1 ticks

So making them is the easy part, but i make my accounts on a proxy off a tor browser (because 20 new accounts on 1 ip is a bittttt fishy) And i always have to do those stupid fucking capcha things like 3 times whenever i do it, which really sucks. Is there some sort of way to make throw away accounts really fast? 

So making them is the easy part, but i make my accounts on a proxy off a tor browser (because 20 new accounts on 1 ip is a bittttt fishy) And i always have to do those stupid fucking capcha things like 3 times whenever i do it, which really sucks. Is there some sort of way to make throw away accounts really fast? 

Tor Browser is making the 3 capatcha show.

Because it's not an overused IP

These free proxys are way overused so they have been blackmarked

i have 30 proxys though

20 bucks a month and i get to keep the 10 i had last month, and get 10 fresh ones as well. They're definitely not free so i don't think every single one of them should be blacklisted for rs botting accounts 

I had a guy who helped me out with my Javascript homework via botting forums and he told me he build a tool to make accounts, I am 100% sketchy about unknown software so I just downloaded it on my VPS which I only run advertisement on so nothing could happen. Tool made 100 accounts in an hour ish and saves the details in a notepad file. It cost me $15 for 100 throwaway accounts so small investment for me as I often need throwaway accounts. I would say about 8/100 accounts got locked and the others were fine. It's not recommended to use these kinds of tools by searching for them on google or whatever though as like 95% of the time it's a RAT or something like that.