Hey guys.

Drizzt

Thanks for all the welcomes :) And that's okay I can prove my own trustworthiness. If you feel i'm untrustworthy for having a phishing website that's fine, I consider it to fall under the same realm of cheating as botting and bug abuse. anyone who is putting their login information into a game website that hasn't even been released, I mean, Come on now. it's not something I plan on continuing in my life though, I'm 21 years old now, this was when I was 12-14 years old. I dislike the thought of stealing from people who get a lot of enjoyment out of runescape and didn't know enough to not put their info somewhere. I don't do it in real life, And i follow those same morals online. if it's something that's not allowed to be discussed I apologize for bringing it up. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes smile.png And that's okay I can prove my own trustworthiness. If you feel i'm untrustworthy for having a phishing website that's fine, I consider it to fall under the same realm of cheating as botting and bug abuse. anyone who is putting their login information into a game website that hasn't even been released, I mean, Come on now. it's not something I plan on continuing in my life though, I'm 21 years old now, this was when I was 12-14 years old. I dislike the thought of stealing from people who get a lot of enjoyment out of runescape and didn't know enough to not put their info somewhere. I don't do it in real life, And i follow those same morals online. if it's something that's not allowed to be discussed I apologize for bringing it up. 

Well I mean, you're lying now as well.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_3

Hu9PKf3.png

If you're 21 now, you were 17 or 18 back then.

• Like 1

Well I'm not lying, Runescape 3 was announced that there would be one on the news page that it would be released sometime around, i cant remember the exact year, but i would be somewhere around 16-17 when it was released, and my friend who played with me told me I was a loser if i still played when i was that old. Sorry m8 but i was incarcerated when I was 17-18. Wikipedia is not always accurate.

Not sure if you played back then, but you would have read it on the news page, Rs3 was literally just a dream, it wasn't even something people talked about, they just mentioned that there would be one. I'm not posting to argue with anyone, Sorry if you didn't see it back then mate, and I'm not sure if there is an archive. Just simply trying to give a bit of background of myself and my Runescape experiences.

Edited by Drizzt

I mean if you don't remember it being mentioned that there would be one on a certain year, Fine, I have a very specific memory with my friend talking about it. my story stands the same m8, I have no benefit to lying, was just attempting to say hello, but theres always someone on a forum who spends their time screenshotting, googling and ripping apart everything somebody says.

I mean if you don't remember it being mentioned that there would be one on a certain year, Fine, I have a very specific memory with my friend talking about it. my story stands the same m8, I have no benefit to lying, was just attempting to say hello, but theres always someone on a forum who spends their time screenshotting, googling and ripping apart everything somebody says.

Because you're lying or you have false memories that you made up. I don't spend my time, I knew it and I was right with the sources I found online.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080123091356AAnxj6w

this question was posted 8 years ago on yahoo answers, I dont have any other emails or anything from my the website I had...Why does it even need to be an argument? 

Because you're lying or you have false memories that you made up. I don't spend my time, I knew it and I was right with the sources I found online.

Wikipedia doesn't equal a valid source my friend, I know what I know, And if you like to disagree thats completely up to you, but i'm done wasting my time arguing about it, Have a good day.

Your domain existed in 2007, but rs3 was never mentioned/spoken about by any jagex staff members ever until 2012. Regardless, you didn't have so many accounts that you were unable to filter through them lol

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080123091356AAnxj6w

Wikipedia doesn't equal a valid source my friend

Well this is how I know you're an idiot.

Wikipedia does equal as a source. Everything is cited at the bottom of the wikipedia page.

LiACmOx.png

this video is cited regarding the mention.
  • Like 1