Account Information.

THOMASW3331

Hello Community,

I have been having problems with the bot not working more than a couple hours at a time due to it logging out. This could be a few things. My crappy Internet, JageX, The script im usiing, and other various reasons. I have tried multiple times to add Accounts to the bot, so it would relog me into the game when I get logged off. When trying to input the information and clicking save to confirm the information the bot doesn't save the information I input into the bot. 

Steps: 

- Start up bot

-  Click Osbot Settings

- Click Create New

- Input Info ( Account Information)

- Click Save

- Then the bot doesn't save any of my information.

Could anyone help me resolve this issue and are any of you having the same problems? I have tried re-downloading, but that didn't work. Any help to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Tom

Sorry for being Unclear. It is my RS information that won't save. The bot runs fine and everything. Just it doesn't want to save my information that i input into Settings. It will do everything else like FPS and all of that. It's just the Account that doesn't record any of the information I input into it.

Running as an Admin doesn't seem to make a difference.

So, after messing around with this a bit more. I managed to just click the X in the top right corner, instead of save, and it Saved my information. I'm not sure if it will work, but when starting the script i got to choose an account, instead of selecting none. 

Thanks for your time and sorry for the Frustration.

Tom

Edited by THOMASW3331