1000 accounts

Kaloex

You wouldn't want to create all of your level 3 stock on the same day either, if you wanted 1,000 accounts in stock you'd need to spread it out over the course of a few days, if not weeks. In reply to your question about changing your IP, no you have to unplug it to get a new IP. I don't understand your logic, you can be bothered to create 1000 accounts which you may never sell, but you can't be bothered to quickly unplug and plug back in a cable in order to create said accounts? :/

I'm not the only one using the internet at home :/ It would be inconvenient to everyone else in my house.

Resetting router only allows you have a few ip. As your isp might just allocate 3 -5 ip.

If you have people buying 1000+ those accounts then good for you. Since you are able to run 10 bots. It's highly suggested to get a private script. 300k-500k / hr x 10 bots = 3-5m /hr. Isn't that easier money ?

Gah you are making me day dream,  i would be sooooo happy if i was running 10 accounts and all doing hunt or such. rolleyes.gif happy.png

Oh god ohmy.png 

Would love to try that but so afraid that i'll waste like +25M on bonds and that the accounts would barely make it back before a ban :x

progressively build your bot farm. start with 1 account, that account eventually pays for another, those 2 accounts eventually pay for another in half the time and so on. before you know it you'll be renting out a vps and creating even more bots on there. you can easily start with nothing and create an empire in no time.

• Like 1

progressively build your bot farm. start with 1 account, that account eventually pays for another, those 2 accounts eventually pay for another in half the time and so on. before you know it you'll be renting out a vps and creating even more bots on there. you can easily start with nothing and create an empire in no time.

please be my coach rolleyes.gif 

but i actually tried something like that and everything always got banned but idk like i guess im too impatient when it comes to botting them properly, like i rush that 3 level toon into doing gathering skill for 10 hours on the first day.. dry.png