Any suggestions for me?

ZamorakRsps

I'm new to computers and I would like to ask if you guys know what graphics card/thing i can do to improve the fps this computer gets. (That are compatible with this pc.)

I get 17 fps on H1z1 lowest settings.

45 Fps on Csgo lowest settings.

My budget 150$.

J

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/cyberpowerpc-cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-gua510-pc-amd-fx-4300-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-windows-10-english-gua510/10386115.aspx?path=c75ca637f83c3a93d650e3f06a8adac3en02

Edited by ZamorakRsps

You got pretty cheated with that machine. You'd need to get a new power supply and a graphics card to turn this into anything.

Also, this is probably pretty important. Where do you have the cable plugged into that goes to your monitor? Is it connected to the graphics card?

Also, have you updated the drivers? There is no reason this card should only get 45fps on the lowest settings in cs. I have a Microsoft surface 3 and I get 45 fps and that has an integrated gpu on an atom cpu.

Edited by Twin

You got pretty cheated with that machine. You'd need to get a new power supply and a graphics card to turn this into anything.

Also, this is probably pretty important. Where do you have the cable plugged into that goes to your monitor? Is it connected to the graphics card?

Also, have you updated the drivers? There is no reason this card should only get 45fps on the lowest settings in cs. I have a Microsoft surface 3 and I get 45 fps and that has an integrated gpu on an atom cpu.

yeah the drivers are up to date, I'm returning it. 

I don't know a good pc you got any suggestions?

I don't know how to build my own :[

Budget is around 800$. Looking to play h1z1/csgo with no problem.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-FAST-Quad-Core-4-2Ghz-16GB-1TB-Desktop-Gaming-PC-Computer-AMD-RADEON-R7-/191124576369?hash=item2c7fe99871:g:lfIAAOSwHQ9WXufn

does this look any better than mine ^

Edited by ZamorakRsps

yeah the drivers are up to date, I'm returning it. 

I don't know a good pc you got any suggestions?

I don't know how to build my own :[

Budget is around 800$. Looking to play h1z1/csgo with no problem.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-FAST-Quad-Core-4-2Ghz-16GB-1TB-Desktop-Gaming-PC-Computer-AMD-RADEON-R7-/191124576369?hash=item2c7fe99871:g:lfIAAOSwHQ9WXufn

does this look any better than mine ^

I've built so many computers so I'm really one sided towards building your own. I guess I have the confidence though where if something is wrong I'll usually know why. If you fuck it up though you can always just take it all to best buy and have them put it together for like $50. It only takes 2 hours or so. The only hard part is getting over the fear that you need to push very hard to get some things in, and you feel like you'll break it.

I still stand by what I said though, there is no reason that graphics card should only get 45fps on the lowest settings of CS. I think you  may have the HDMI cable plugged into your motherboard instead of the graphics card.

Edited by Twin