Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

4 hours ago, setch said:

do all the different scripts work on here? seems to have alot, if so awesome work. going to try it out soon

Most should work.

Thieving is broken right now.

And I haven't quite finished the "Make-All" update, so some things that were changed in that RS update may not work.

I'm going to be working on this script this weekend, so expect a lot of fixes.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Explv

So I've been using this thing for quite awhile for ALOT of things, and so far the only issues I've had are as follows 

When Mining Silver in Al Kharid, it will hit 3 nodes fine, then run to another spot for 2, and as soon as he swings, he runs back to the spot of 3 (before gathering anything on the spot of 2) and gathers all 3 perfect fine.

When Smithing, it doesnt smelt anything because it doesn't click the actual bar to smelt, it just continues to click the furnace.

When Fletching, you should add the feature to "add feathers to arrow shafts" for even better fletching. Helpful for people playing Ironman who rely on arrows.

Another issue I have discovered while basically doing ANY skill that is "collect X amount" the tracking for the task worked when i first started using the script, over time it has stopped working and doesnt actively track.

Edited by DedMango
Another issue with script

On 26/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, DedMango said:

@Explv

So I've been using this thing for quite awhile for ALOT of things, and so far the only issues I've had are as follows 

When Mining Silver in Al Kharid, it will hit 3 nodes fine, then run to another spot for 2, and as soon as he swings, he runs back to the spot of 3 (before gathering anything on the spot of 2) and gathers all 3 perfect fine.

When Smithing, it doesnt smelt anything because it doesn't click the actual bar to smelt, it just continues to click the furnace.

When Fletching, you should add the feature to "add feathers to arrow shafts" for even better fletching. Helpful for people playing Ironman who rely on arrows.

Another issue I have discovered while basically doing ANY skill that is "collect X amount" the tracking for the task worked when i first started using the script, over time it has stopped working and doesnt actively track.

Thanks for reporting these issues. I have a few days off before I go back to work, so i'll be going through and fixing as much as I can.

Liking most things so far @Explv! Think they updated smelting, trying to make bronze bars at Alkharid and it's clicks the furnace but stops there. Other smelting/smithing scripts are having the same issue it seems.

For fishing lobsters at Musa Point, it gets in a loop pulling out money for the fare. Is it looking for over a specific amount?

Edited by nicnaxs

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]