Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

Hey, I went to start the script today to have an account do some fishing to level 10, and then woodcutting to level 35 and it clicked the settings tab on RS then it stalled in that tab and did nothing else. The logger kicked back this error message continuously while it was stalled in the settings screen:  

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 11.40.16 AM.png

The script seems to have trouble fletching both types of oak bow(u). It uses the knife on the logs correctly, but stops performing actions when the fletching widget pops up. Nothing is printed to the log either. I'm not sure if it has issues on other types of bows, but it was fine doing regular longbow(u)'s. I don't know if there are issues with high level bows as I don't have the fletching level on my bot account to test.

• 3 weeks later...

great script, use it all the time. But i went to use it today and it keeps getting stuck in the first room on tutorial island and keeps clicking run on and off. So i stepped outside the first room and i started up the script, but after i tell it to do something it stops running all together. It happened with 2 different characters.

28 minutes ago, Vander22 said:

great script, use it all the time. But i went to use it today and it keeps getting stuck in the first room on tutorial island and keeps clicking run on and off. So i stepped outside the first room and i started up the script, but after i tell it to do something it stops running all together. It happened with 2 different characters.

I have a bunch of things I need to update and fix, will do it as soon as I can

I was  banned using only this script on an account. I was thieving, the script will constantly run around to a certain point then reclick pickpocket so i am running back and forth, the script also presses pickpocket while you are still stunned from being hit, there is a long delay before the next pickpocket because of this. I was also thieving stalls (tea stall) and the script does not drop the tea after full inv and just stops. 

Just got back to botting, wondering if anyone can tell me if these sketchy behavior were probably what got me banned because I was using a proxy and this is my alt and still botting on my main in mirror mode, now i am worried for the main

22 hours ago, Nickdee said:

I was  banned using only this script on an account. I was thieving, the script will constantly run around to a certain point then reclick pickpocket so i am running back and forth, the script also presses pickpocket while you are still stunned from being hit, there is a long delay before the next pickpocket because of this. I was also thieving stalls (tea stall) and the script does not drop the tea after full inv and just stops. 

Just got back to botting, wondering if anyone can tell me if these sketchy behavior were probably what got me banned because I was using a proxy and this is my alt and still botting on my main in mirror mode, now i am worried for the main

..so you kept using it and did not report the bug so Explv could fix it?

200iq :doge:

On 10/26/2017 at 9:48 AM, Seriously said:

..so you kept using it and did not report the bug so Explv could fix it?

200iq :doge:

It worked to a degree but was really sketchy, was just trying to get mith glove reqs and it was my noob account, before then i hadn't even realized how to access all the free scripts, now I see there are alternatives. 

Not complaining to Explv genuinely wanted to know what people think about the ban... maybe I had a flagged proxy? Is it common for sites to scam and sell bad ones?

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]