Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

I understand this is a huge project, and everything in it works VERY well for me! Just one thing I noticed when running some accounts through varrock agility course. It turns the camera to the side and then gets stuck trying to climb up the wall at the start and just sits there. https://gyazo.com/e1b5cde1e1386425fa9305e2acb96d49

@Explv
For some reason I cannot manage to load saved setups properly. I filled in all the tasks, saved the file and started the script. The bot succesfully did all the tasks and logged of after. When I try to load the same setup for another bot it only shows the first task (and with another setup only the first two tasks). Then I have to manually add the tasks again. 

I added the config file in the attachments, but can't find and mistakes in there myself.

NEWSTAGE1.config

5 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

@Explv
For some reason I cannot manage to load saved setups properly. I filled in all the tasks, saved the file and started the script. The bot succesfully did all the tasks and logged of after. When I try to load the same setup for another bot it only shows the first task (and with another setup only the first two tasks). Then I have to manually add the tasks again. 

I added the config file in the attachments, but can't find and mistakes in there myself.

NEWSTAGE1.config

Please could you please put the config on https://hastebin.com and post it here?

Edited by Explv

16 hours ago, Explv said:

Hmm looks ok to me, I'll try loading it when I'm home, thanks.

Allright, let me know. Really loving the script but would save me so much time of it loads the config.

Edit: It seems like it get stucks when working with woodcutting or crafting. When I remove woodcutting from the level task it seems to work fine, the same is the situation for crafting. 

Edited by DoubleD
Extra info

The script is great, bud. However, for the Runecrafting aspect of the script, it doesn't bank at the duel arena, but at the Al-Kharid bank. In my opinion, I think it would be more efficient to bank at the duel arena because walking across Al-Kharid is a bit long. It teleports from Al-Kharid to Duel arena with ring of dueling, but doesn't allow you to tele out of fire alter w/ duel ring. Def would be more efficient of a script if changed a tad. Still, a good script. Thanks!

On 31/08/2017 at 9:16 PM, DoubleD said:

Allright, let me know. Really loving the script but would save me so much time of it loads the config.

Edit: It seems like it get stucks when working with woodcutting or crafting. When I remove woodcutting from the level task it seems to work fine, the same is the situation for crafting. 

21 hours ago, duhdudebc said:

The script is great, bud. However, for the Runecrafting aspect of the script, it doesn't bank at the duel arena, but at the Al-Kharid bank. In my opinion, I think it would be more efficient to bank at the duel arena because walking across Al-Kharid is a bit long. It teleports from Al-Kharid to Duel arena with ring of dueling, but doesn't allow you to tele out of fire alter w/ duel ring. Def would be more efficient of a script if changed a tad. Still, a good script. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Harry12345 said:

Could you add the option to drop/bank stuff from stalls while thieving?

I'm aware of all these issues, and intend to resolve them in the future. Unfortunately I'm pretty busy IRL at the moment, but I will take a look at them eventually.