What i bought of 100m osrs - Gardon

Jardem

So i have made like 300-600m around there selling accounts make accounts powerlevel service torso..... The list is long and will be longer

i bought a 3rd screen

AOC E2270SWHN

$_35.JPG made it in 1 week of grinding anything out.

I hope i can multi service more then before smile.png Now i am looking to buy a new mouse and upgrade my gb ram to 16 (12 now) Then maybe buying 500 dollar donator on Osbot smile.png

Edited by Gardon
  • Like 2

3 screens are nice. its more of a luxary to upgrade from 2 to 3, but definitely nice.

the difference between 1 and 2 tho... huge

Will help me a lot in questing or doing bulk torso for @Epsilon hehe easy questing and plevel and i gonna grind out the netflix account hahaha. My desktop is full with screens i amthinknig about making a think like a wall that can have items on it and put 2 screens there too.

you deserve nothing if you use mac.

nothing.

why? cuz you just threw away money

LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif LfzqLDN.gif

Or instead of supporting osbot give me 500 usd doge.png

wub.png support me fren I'm using an iMac and I'm legit playing lowest settings csgo just for 80fps sad.png rip

I would give Hero right bro. Hhahaha start goldfarm gg ahhaha

you deserve nothing if you use mac.

nothing.

why? cuz you just threw away money

But... It was my dad amigo :( Was a victim to apples bullshit at the time lol :tears:

Will help me a lot in questing or doing bulk torso for @Epsilon hehe easy questing and plevel and i gonna grind out the netflix account hahaha. My desktop is full with screens i amthinknig about making a think like a wall that can have items on it and put 2 screens there too.

LfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gifLfzqLDN.gif

I would give Hero right bro. Hhahaha start goldfarm gg ahhaha

Pls fren <3
  • Like 1