how safe is Skrill?

Realist

but what reason would they have to limit me? why did they limit you

I've had skrill almost 2 years, Never had any limitations as i verified everything in the first week.

Never had a charge back

never had issues.

just make sure you set up your account properly first try or you'll have to make a new one. 

• Like 1

but what reason would they have to limit me? why did they limit you

No idea, it seems like they just do sometimes without a valid reason. Don't think you can email them, they'll never reply, only option is phone call, with overpriced call rates, poor english speaking agent etc. I did manage to remove my limit however after about 40 minutes of continuesly phone calls.

No idea, it seems like they just do sometimes without a valid reason. Don't think you can email them, they'll never reply, only option is phone call, with overpriced call rates, poor english speaking agent etc. I did manage to remove my limit however after about 40 minutes of continuesly phone calls.

40 minutes is nothing compared to the hours i've had to be on the phone to paypal w/

40 minutes is nothing compared to the hours i've had to be on the phone to paypal w/

I didn't answer your questions accordingly, No I've never had a Skrill chargeback, altho I'm probably only done 2% of my total transactions thu it. I know for sure it can happen, just as with Paypal, altho it might not be so often. It's not as secure as Bitcoin or Neteller however.