Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

@Czar, I have a few issues with this script.. including the constant camera movement a lot of which tend to move to the exact same spot with every jump to another roof, it jumps to a rooftop and rotates to the exact specific angle every time.. no variation..  ALSO at Canifis the bot will click on the mini map to walk to the starting tree directly in front of it.. no need to click on the minimap to walk rite in front of you. i NEVER do this when playing legit as you can click the tree immediately after the last rooftop. there are more little things here and there but these are just a few issues which makes me not want to risk using this script for now. No issues with your other work. you're a great script writer so i look forward to some of these fixes! Thank you

• Like 1

On 27-3-2016 at 7:08 PM, Czar said:

ByLjmDQ.png

yo02pxZ.png

ATA6Er1.png

U1TL6EC.png

Want to buy the bot, but only have rs gp?

Buy an OSBot voucher here

891e8edddd90ea61e2882172919c293a.gif

lr4axuF.png

You stated that all marks are picked up, have been monitoring it on different courses now.

And noticed that it does not 100% pickup marks, mostly when it goes up on the roof (very first part) it skips the mark from time to time.