Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

what exactly does invoke do here? I see an option here in the top left corner that just says cancel, so the prepare next obsticle is not working when invoke is ticked?  just bought, and i am playing around on the canfis rooftops, i watched the video from op, i do not want to go getting my characters banned not understanding things. 

• Like 1

Invokes are really good I highly recommend them, but they are only compatible with stealth client, and invokes will override prepare-next-obstacle. I am not sure if you're using stealth/mirror but both are fine :D If using mirror then prepare next obstacle is the best thing you can do, if using stealth then invokes are the best. For the best way to train agility I usually do 1 quest (tourist trap), then few hours of barbarian fishing (free agility xp) to 50, then rooftops to 99. In my last 99 on video I actually did 75-99 at prifddinas but not many people like the SOTE quest so it's possible to skip this and go straight for rooftops to 99.

Thank your for the speedy reply, incredibly speedy reply. I am more worried about a ban using invokes, but if you got an account to 99 i feel safe using it. I plan to sell these accounts, I guess safety was my main question about invoke. Thanks again for the fast reply

Honestly of all the scripts I have bought, these "Perfect" series have been by far the best and most complete, accept for crabs lol. Thank you for your hard work

Edited by chad301
adding to post
  • Heart 1