Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hey man! 

Script runs smooth beisdes one issue. When you choose high alch rune arrows, sometimes it equips them. The script will run to the closest bank and search for rune arrows. When it doesnt find rune arrrows. It stops the script. The script just have to unequipt the rune arrows. Beside this it runs very good!

Let me know, Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WH0A said:

Hey man! 

Script runs smooth beisdes one issue. When you choose high alch rune arrows, sometimes it equips them. The script will run to the closest bank and search for rune arrows. When it doesnt find rune arrrows. It stops the script. The script just have to unequipt the rune arrows. Beside this it runs very good!

Let me know, Thanks

Tysm :D I will add a way to un-equip rune arrows if accidentally equipped while alching. New update will release today <3 

• Heart 1

Alright I've submitted an update for v234.0, update will automatically go live within a few hours enjoy :D Sorry about that, I may have been sidetracked by another update!

That usually happens due to lag on pc, it's best to turn off Low CPU mode if possible, or maybe activate Mouse Invokes so it has 0 misclicks :D The random mouse is misclicking due to lag on your pc and maybe it clicked on Wield rune arrows while alching :feels:

Also guys I've uploaded a new update for Wilderness Agility Course it will now bring 150k, knife, 20xblighted manta ray with you, I've had amazing results but I did get pked a few times on my lower levels, here's a screenshot :D I believe I saw a lot of GP, was seeing 2m/hr until a few deaths so it's definitely possible!

EyqKNCk.png

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Alright I've submitted an update for v234.0, update will automatically go live within a few hours enjoy :D Sorry about that, I may have been sidetracked by another update!

That usually happens due to lag on pc, it's best to turn off Low CPU mode if possible, or maybe activate Mouse Invokes so it has 0 misclicks :D The random mouse is misclicking due to lag on your pc and maybe it clicked on Wield rune arrows while alching :feels:

Also guys I've uploaded a new update for Wilderness Agility Course it will now bring 150k, knife, 20xblighted manta ray with you, I've had amazing results but I did get pked a few times on my lower levels, here's a screenshot :D I believe I saw a lot of GP, was seeing 2m/hr until a few deaths so it's definitely possible!

EyqKNCk.png

Thanks man!

VERY nice man! Mabye add a tab with bank @ 500k value of items or something? With the use of portals and getting there burning amulet? Mabye a good idea?

let me know!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Good idea :D Yep I will be expanding on that option, also great news the alching update also went live :) Glhf 🙏 

Next version will have more customisation options for the new wildy agility (1-2m/hr) course!

Okay, i just tested it out. I guess it will be love on next osbot uodate version? Because it still does the same when equipped the rune arrows.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WH0A said:

Okay, i just tested it out. I guess it will be love on next osbot uodate version? Because it still does the same when equipped the rune arrows.

It could be still trying to go to bank but it should not stop like before, I’ll make it so it checks equipment first before trying bank then ^^ :D Sorry about this.

EDIT:

It should be working well, this is what is happening for me:

fNudt4S.gif

I manually equipped the rune arrows just to force the bot to break, and it ended up un-equipping and re-alching good :D

• Like 1