Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Dragoon602 said:

@Czar i just bought another script from you ( you're awesome ) but i have question on the agility one there part when doing the agility that on the log it just say for like 15 straight line its visible enough mate. how can i fix that?

Hey! thanks sir you are epic! :D Hmm for the agility thing, did you zoom out the camera all the way? Also is the bot still progressing despite those messages? I will add an update for those ASAP, will make sure it's working perfectly for you.

Also, trials activated enjoy, will be giving double trials so you can compare new updates too! :) 

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey! thanks sir you are epic! :D Hmm for the agility thing, did you zoom out the camera all the way? Also is the bot still progressing despite those messages? I will add an update for those ASAP, will make sure it's working perfectly for you.

Also, trials activated enjoy, will be giving double trials so you can compare new updates too! :) 

Yes it still progress through the course normally, just wanted to make sure that it was normal thing. i do have camera zoom out all the way like ask.

i notice with the right click thing selected, that on falador agility course it will right click and not even click the obstacle. it will click closer on map and seems like whenever its right clicking it always trys to click the obstacle that you just went over. but seems to work fine without that turned on. Not sure if its the same for any other agility courses.

Edited by Edgey123