Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

This is an amazing script. I got 60-70 agility in three days, though I'm pretty sure I could have done it in one without getting banned. The anti-ban technology on this bot is amazing. Sometimes the bot will make small mistakes or misclicks to imitate humar error. The bot drinks energy pots and eats when needed. And the information overlay is clean and informative. You did a phenomenal job on this one Czar, I might have to check out your other scripts in the future. 

Thank you for the great review :D

Activated all script trials good luck everyone ^^ :D

As for adding spells to the script, I may be adding magic imbue or alching spells in the upcoming versions because it does seem like a good idea actually :D

As for varrock course, try a client restart because the script is currently working there for me, tried on both normal client and VIP client and it's working perfectly fine ^^ :D Also don't forget to set mouse zoom to far away (all the way to the left)

• Like 2

thanks for the trial! right now the script is teleporting to camelot, but i have task completed. is there a way to just get it to teleport to the seers bank?

edit: what i mean by tele to bank is just left click teleport as oppsoed to right click selecting camelot, it should be teleporting straight to seers bank.

Edited by ewalb
  • Like 1

Added a new update (v135) just a few code improvements and teleport spell changes (seers' teleport now instead of camelot teleport) etc. Falador should work much better just remember guys to set mouse zoom to far away, I haven't tested OSBuddy mouse key zoom out but it should be much better ^^ :D

Good luck everyone ;) Just a heads up for all the new users, ready-click mode is ideal for the rooftops which have similar planes (similar ground levels, e.g. making the next obstacle reachable)

Added a new update (v135) just a few code improvements and teleport spell changes (seers' teleport now instead of camelot teleport) etc. Falador should work much better just remember guys to set mouse zoom to far away, I haven't tested OSBuddy mouse key zoom out but it should be much better ^^ biggrin.png

Good luck everyone wink.png Just a heads up for all the new users, ready-click mode is ideal for the rooftops which have similar planes (similar ground levels, e.g. making the next obstacle reachable)

May i please have a trial?

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic