permanently banned after get hjacked

pauliusam

my account was banned not for botting, it was banned for "account trading" they think i sold account ant recover it back. but it's not true

story of hack. I find one person which one can complete my quest i used teamviewer (he connect to my computer) i left him there because I never thought he could do something like that.. so he used my email adresas (it's was easy he just turned on my google chrome and come to gmail.com) and  changed psw/email  easy in runescape.com when had access to my email also used my other password like paypal (buyed some mills, but im get my money back anyway because paypal know my account was stolen  and here is one on proof) and after i come back home he was blocked my turned everything off even changed email adress but i have secured it so easy get back via phone number .and of course  fixed my real money things like paypal money transfers then i use recovery to get back my account and i got perm banned for trading account because jagex think i sold it. Usually when u sold account u give more information then only password and maybe then they could give perm ban if (buyer tries recovery it with more information, but he DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF INFORMATION) all he did changed my psw and set hes email on my account via my computer. and i can;t explain that for jagex.  I have all mails for paypal, facebook others sites from that they about stolen password and not my payment via paypal... and i can prove im talking true but how to explain that for them?

im 100% sure they don't have more then 1-2 arguments about they decision to permanently ban my account  

sorry for English.. not my first language 

how u get unbanned? how u even contacted them? twitter?

Cool story, but they don't unban accounts. RIP.

Let me repeat that: they do NOT unban botted accounts. Ever.