Molly's Flax Spinner

Molly

On 9/25/2019 at 2:34 PM, caesar78 said:

Will this support other locations in the future?

I don't intend to add any other locations at this time, unless of course a location superior to Lumbridge is added to the game.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:27 PM, PappiMozzie said:

Would it be possible for me to get a trail please? I'm very new to botting and would like to try this out first. Thanks in advance!

You have one now.

7 minutes ago, Boweston said:

Banned after botting for just 4 hours yesterday

Sorry about your luck.

I used this script for 16-17hrs a day, of course with suicidal accounts. last year with the twitch prime xD but now with the increase in bans it is already impossible. for farm gold it is not good :( you buy 1 bond and it only gives you half of what it cost before being banned.

Edited by Prototype G

@Molly You know, you should add anti-ban stuff to the script, such as sometimes opening dance options, prayer skills, you know what I mean? I have 5 days WITHOUT STOPPING using an item pickup script and the script does what I mention ... while waiting for an item that picks up the character moves, I BELIEVE it dances. But if he does other things. I think you understand me

On 10/10/2019 at 10:23 AM, Carrolito said:
Can I have a trial? I want to test your script before buying it :)

Sure, you have one now.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, shauncoret13 said:

hey great job on the flax spinner. I got it cause it was cheap and to test out website I think u did an amazing job and i will be buying a whole collection now.

i got it to try it works great.

Glad you like it!

On 10/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, Prototype G said:

@Molly You know, you should add anti-ban stuff to the script, such as sometimes opening dance options, prayer skills, you know what I mean? I have 5 days WITHOUT STOPPING using an item pickup script and the script does what I mention ... while waiting for an item that picks up the character moves, I BELIEVE it dances. But if he does other things. I think you understand me

I can add some more antiban methods.

• 3 weeks later...