Molly's Flax Spinner

Molly

So here's my update: used on a main account (Version 1.5-1.6) for about 2 weeks. Maybe 6-7 hours a day with some monitoring. It was fine with the occasional glitch (out of all the hours, I might have had the bot hit a man 2-3 times) so I went ahead and decided to suicide bot over this weekend (Version 1.7) on 5 noob accounts (ranging from cb level 5-11 which I personally leveled up without by hand, not by bots) with 2 different proxies and unique usernames that did not look like bots. I specifically bought new proxies, made the accounts a week in advance, and even bought VIP on osbot to run all the accounts at once. Needless to say, this script did not even make it past the 24 hour mark before each and every account got permanently banned. I left my sound on my computer to see if I needed to check up occasionally and there were many times in this script where it would mess up and attack men instead of spinning flax. Then while attacking the man it would keep on trying to spin flax on the wheel over and over which interrupted combat and would either force the account to die OR it would take minutes to kill the man. 

I was very much expecting a permanent ban once Monday hit, but I was extremely disappointed to learn that the 15m in bonds as well as almost 1m in flax was lost without any return in less than 24 hours. @Molly, this is a great script for occasional running, but there is a lot of needed work for this to be a profitable botting script. I would not advise anyone to buy this script for even extremely small scale gold farming situations. I have included a screenshot from just one of these accounts showing the reason, the date of the ban, as well as the amount of membership that was still left on it from the bond.

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 11.41.11 AM.png