Molly's Flax Spinner

Molly

5 hours ago, clown4516 said:

I used this bot with 15 minute play time 3 hour breaks on two accounts in the past 3 days and was banned on both of them.. I have never been banned so fast using a bot before.. this one takes the shit cake award 

Why on earth would you use 15 minutes play time and 3 hour breaks? What is the point in that? You're meant to make an account and literally just suicide it. Spinning bow string is probably one of the most botted things on RS, of course you're going to get banned quickly.

I think you need to rethink the way you bot using this script. :think: Read the below.

On 05/03/2017 at 0:58 AM, Molly said:

Yes, but when I use the script to farm I run the bots non stop till they get banned lol

PS @Molly Suicided a few bots over the weekend but forgot to screen shot proggies. But there was not a single problem. Great work.

Edited by Mxttie
  • Like 1

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't even run to bank, or spin flax by it's self?

Log: Idk where to get it?
Your settings: Stealth Injection, start at bank and spinning wheel
Mirror mode: Y/N No

Here's a picture, it just sits there and does nothing?

https://gyazo.com/a0922d3dcc57136cf40a56d6d95b92fb

Edited by R T

23 hours ago, R T said:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't even run to bank, or spin flax by it's self?

Log: Idk where to get it?
Your settings: Stealth Injection, start at bank and spinning wheel
Mirror mode: Y/N No

Here's a picture, it just sits there and does nothing?

https://gyazo.com/a0922d3dcc57136cf40a56d6d95b92fb

To see the logger- under the settings option near the top right corner of the bot client select show logger. Please copy and paste what that says here, most of the time people have this kind of issue it seems to be web walking related which is an easy fix I can walk you through.