Account is being recovered as we speak

UltraRapidFeeder

I bought a 07 acc about 2 weeks ago from dutchxxje.

He was a cool guy and I trusted him, so I bought the account for a whoppin' 80m.

He gave me all details all details even his first membership trough paypal.

I just got done with dinner and got en e-mail from jagex  => password change request

I'm convinced that dutchxxje (or the previous owner) of the account is trying to recover the account and I'd like to have a refund from dutchxxje containing the 80m. In return he can have the account back.

Screenshots:

hidden

I'm presuming this is the account bought: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/93809-selling-combat/ ?

Yes that's the account.

I messaged him on skype asking why he is recovering the account. He says his e-mail got hacked and he sold all his rs gp and stopped playing runescape. I don't know if I can believe that.

He can have the account back with everything on it if he just pays back the 80m.

Yes that's the account.

I messaged him on skype asking why he is recovering the account. He says his e-mail got hacked and he sold all his rs gp and stopped playing runescape. I don't know if I can believe that.

Could you post the logs from this, thanks

Yes that's the account.

Could you post the logs from this, thanks

hey here's something he posted in Sinatra's dragon support chat - 

0ef75b90bea92f310a38053f3a1b8dfe.png

Doubt he's 'selling all his gold and quitting' :) GL getting your money back bro

• Like 3