Osbot Web Walker/walking for any script/banking.

tony3

The current method used for banking on any script is sketchy because of osbot web walking. Often the bots click around in all different kinds of ways. One is while banking it will go to bank then step on a designated square, that it might of already walked passed, instead of going right to the bank that its infront of walks balk to that tile one square back, waits, then clicks on the bank window. I dont know enough to say anything logically but just from observation i believe something needs to be changed. I think either the osbot web walking gets more advanced or every script should have its own advanced walker. i love all the scripts i bought but i get banned a lot and i just want my money to get me not banned as the top priority. Sorry to complain i love all the scripts.

That happens because scripters generally just walk to any random tile that is inside the bank area and not to a tile just in front of the bank booth. The normal walking method has a distance threshold which will make it stop if the last click was at a distance of 2 or less from the destination which is why it won't walk back. If scripts implement webwalking then it will walk exacly to the tile they specified in their code and will even spam click like 10 times to get into it. I believe OSBot's webwalker is still in development but this issue can easily be fixed at script level.

PS: This has nothing to do with mirror mode.

The current method used for banking on any script is sketchy because of osbot web walking. Often the bots click around in all different kinds of ways. One is while banking it will go to bank then step on a designated square, that it might of already walked passed, instead of going right to the bank that its infront of walks balk to that tile one square back, waits, then clicks on the bank window. I dont know enough to say anything logically but just from observation i believe something needs to be changed. I think either the osbot web walking gets more advanced or every script should have its own advanced walker. i love all the scripts i bought but i get banned a lot and i just want my money to get me not banned as the top priority. Sorry to complain i love all the scripts.

Yep my bot just got banned, I noticed during last nights botting session it did exactly this. It kept clicking randomly and walking all around in the bank.

But it happened rarely like 1 in 50 times. But still, it's highly detectable. (This was in mirror mode).

Does this still happen in stealth mode? It may be better in the stealth mode.

That happens because scripters generally just walk to any random tile that is inside the bank area and not to a tile just in front of the bank booth. The normal walking method has a distance threshold which will make it stop if the last click was at a distance of 2 or less from the destination which is why it won't walk back. If scripts implement webwalking then it will walk exacly to the tile they specified in their code and will even spam click like 10 times to get into it. I believe OSBot's webwalker is still in development but this issue can easily be fixed at script level.

PS: This has nothing to do with mirror mode.

I don't use web walker at all yet it happens to me. I think he means the bank.open() method  /   objects.closest("Bank booth").interact("Bank") - I have tried both methods in mirror mode and it will do what he said.

It happens rarely like 1 in 50 times. I'm not sure if it happens in regular mode though.

Edited by MegaManAlpha
  • Like 1