[Help Request] Get dynamic Area + Hover next Object?

m6P9aRdAb4Z0

I have an area I want to use in my script however it is instanced in-game. My best idea has been to capture the area using getArea(int radius) however I'd like to capture a rectangle if possible.

Within the aforementioned area, I want to get all of the non-null objects matching an ID. Then I would like to interact with the first object , and hover over the second object.

Any help appreciated tongue.png

Find yourself a static object that doesnt change its position in any instance created and map out the areas from its position.

For getting all objects you could use

RS2Object[] objc = getObjects().getAll().stream().filter(o -> o != null && o.getId() == id && areaVar.contains(o));
Edited by Vilius

Find yourself a static object that doesnt change its position in any instance created and map out the areas from its position.

For getting all objects you could use

RS2Object[] objc = getObjects().getAll().stream().filter(o -> o != null && o.getId() == id && areaVar.contains(o));

Hmm any way I can sort those objects by distance to player? This topic talks about comparators but I'm not sure how to implement it.