Iphone6S GUI Design

Mister Slyther

If I had to comment:

Continue button is too faded/transparent, make it a solid color. Same with the back button (< button). What is the 1 there for? Appl.name registration is temp font I know, but it's a bad temp font for inserting even into a mock-up! Icons are great, but should contain the full height of the field boxes.

Other than that, great work!

If I had to comment:

Continue button is too faded/transparent, make it a solid color. Same with the back button (< button). What is the 1 there for? Appl.name registration is temp font I know, but it's a bad temp font for inserting even into a mock-up! Icons are great, but should contain the full height of the field boxes.

Other than that, great work!

Thanks for this, yeah man the number 1 means Step 1, thats what it represents.

Good feedback, ill consider all ur points.

Don't use drop shadow on the title if you want to go with a flat UI and I also recommend to use a more modern font for the title. Another thing is that the alignment of the squares in the boxes is a bit off.

4cc94123f2330705a2e32e421873af5b.png

Other than that, I personally don't think it's a great color scheme to use but that's personal preference. But I like the general layout of it. :)

• Like 1

Don't use drop shadow on the title if you want to go with a flat UI and I also recommend to use a more modern font for the title. Another thing is that the alignment of the squares in the boxes is a bit off.

4cc94123f2330705a2e32e421873af5b.png

Other than that, I personally don't think it's a great color scheme to use but that's personal preference. But I like the general layout of it. smile.png

Ahh shit, i didnt realize there was still space there. God im so stupid, thanks for the feedback though.

• Like 1