Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

6 minutes ago, spicencricket said:

How many hours did you bot for, per day and how many days did it survive?

The script had difficulties with getting stuck due to InteractionEvent during the time he got banned, which most likely resulted in him having a higher possibility of getting banned.

These have been fixed.

3 hours ago, Shudsy said:

The script had difficulties with getting stuck due to InteractionEvent during the time he got banned, which most likely resulted in him having a higher possibility of getting banned.

These have been fixed.

Alright. Will test out the trial tommorrow and if I like it, shall purchase. One question, does it support logging back in incase of a short dc? Been getting some of those short dc's last few days, not sure if it's my internet or..

Edited by spicencricket

You are awesome dude! Made over 22m on 2 accounts in total in like a week :0 This allowed me to train range and mage! But ONE  HUGE PROBLEMO it just turns off in a couple of hours or in one hour ;/i cant leave it over night ;c I tried with rooftops enabled and disabled and its the same crap. By the way nice work on anti pk! I hope you will solve my problem!

Could we get a clan wars mode that would teleport to clan wars, go in portal then tele to edge to restore health and run energy without staminas / food?

Also maybe a mode that would either use clan wars or prayer pots and pray melee while in wilderness / charging?

Edited by purplewatilla