Local scripts?

TKEgold

Hey all, this is a little less of a "Help" or "Question" I was just wondering if you were required to be a VIP member in order to run your scripts locally. I ask this because it would be sooooo much easier to debug my scripts if the ability to run them locally was aloud. Obviously I am new to developing for osbot but hopefully I can catch on fast.

Thanks ahead of time for the responses,

TKEgold :)

P.S. - I know that I could just implement some basic user authentication in order to just throw it up on the Repo as a free script to debug it, but that would mean constantly pushing out free script update requests to the repo every time I attempt to debug a different issue/ new part of the script.

Hey all, this is a little less of a "Help" or "Question" I was just wondering if you were required to be a VIP member in order to run your scripts locally. I ask this because it would be sooooo much easier to debug my scripts if the ability to run them locally was aloud. Obviously I am new to developing for osbot but hopefully I can catch on fast.

Thanks ahead of time for the responses,

TKEgold smile.png

P.S. - I know that I could just implement some basic user authentication in order to just throw it up on the Repo as a free script to debug it, but that would mean constantly pushing out free script update requests to the repo every time I attempt to debug a different issue/ new part of the script.

Just place it under scripts in OSBOT, that's it :)