Serious Question: How to meet new people(kinda long)?

NoahTheWeebWolf

And if you want something that gives you a confidence boost and looks good on the resume, try volunteering somewhere. Habitat for Humanity or other charity-like affiliates always have volunteer positions available for whatever you're interested in. Not only does it keep you used to getting up and going to work, it on its own could lead into a position somewhere through people you meet if your work ethic is recognized.

And like I said, someone sees that you've volunteered at a charity on your resume, that always looks good. Just a suggestion. tongue.png

Going to check out that song in a little thank you. I will send you the link to my dad's music web page in case, you want to see it(he does mostly rock music).

More fantastic advice thank you =). My first real job was an internship at a non-profit environmental protection organization, so I do have experience. Aside from being a mod on here I was a leader in three different groups on campus too. I should definitely look for more volunteer work though so thanks.

Sounds crazy, meet a few people that share a balance of your ideas, military members about our age wise are a great balance most love games and anime but also enjoy working on cars, going on hikes, getting out and having a good time. They tend to try to get out after being stuck inside for a few days and socialize. I mean honestly I understand its hard meeting new people especially if you have social anxiety. I would love to discuss this further if you want just pm me. Maybe even hit up a voice chat once you feel comfortable 

Crap I forgot to reply to you earlier sorry about that.

I really liked your idea I found it very unique. Meeting people especially veterans around my age makes sense like you said because of the balance of hobbies and they're also going through stuff too so there's some common ground.

I will send my skype through pm.

More fantastic advice thank you =). My first real job was an internship at a non-profit environmental protection organization, so I do have experience. Aside from being a mod on here I was a leader in three different groups on campus too. I should definitely look for more volunteer work though so thanks.

Put OSBot mod on ur resume