bye bye runescape 10+ years old acc RIP perm ban

snaiper1990

just got a permament ban on my main acc after using perfect stronghold for 6 hours sad.png bye bye runescape 10+ years old acc RIP what a waste dont bot guys

the account was offline i botted yersteday for like 6 hours then logged off for a sleep woke up this morning your account has been disabled perm ban and its not appeable have to say big BYE to Runescpae and A thank you to Osbot And Czar for that what a waste of 10+ years old acc :(((((((

just got a permament ban on my main acc after using perfect stronghold for 6 hours sad.png bye bye runescape 10+ years old acc RIP what a waste dont bot guys

the account was offline i botted yersteday for like 6 hours then logged off for a sleep woke up this morning your account has been disabled perm ban and its not appeable have to say big BYE to Runescpae and A thank you to Osbot And Czar for that what a waste of 10+ years old acc sad.png((((((

Don't blame anyone but yourself if you bot your main.

Edited by Oliver
  • Like 1

If your have a 10yer old acc and u bot the first time probably a 2day banned . bot if u rebot probably banned 

my main bot for the first time with also was 10+ year old thinking I was prob going to get 2days-1 week but no sht I got perm banned rofl... and that was my first time botting in a rs account lol....

edit: maybe is because I used to gold farm in others accounts xD

Edited by Devry123