How much higher risk of getting banned after 1st ban?

Sprett6

So i just got banned a little over 24hrs after i created my account (used p****bot). After reading the ''preventing RS botting bans'' post, i now know that i'm being monitored by jagex...

My question is: How much higher risk am i in now that i'm being monitored? And will it help to raise the CB lvl and play normally a little while before i start to bot on the new account? 

Thank you.

yeah, i got permbanned right away. No 2 day ban warning XD

Sorry to hear that. I used to bot my old main (before I sold it) got a 2 day ban weeks after I stopped botting, after that I was just like nah fuck this.

Sorry to hear that. I used to bot my old main (before I sold it) got a 2 day ban weeks after I stopped botting, after that I was just like nah fuck this.

I got the same thing, botted a pure, did some pking for a month, and after a month login, dc, and bam 2 day ban.

heard some people that even after 2-3 months they do delay ban

I would suggest looking into changing your:

• IP
  • Mac-address
  • HWID

There are guides about this online. This is ways Jagex monitor you/flag you after your first ban, you'll always get banned because they'll be monitoring you, change all of these things listed above.

This will allow you to bot again w/o worrying that you'll be banned super quick.

I would suggest looking into changing your:

• IP
  • Mac-address
  • HWID

There are guides about this online. This is ways Jagex monitor you/flag you after your first ban, you'll always get banned because they'll be monitoring you, change all of these things listed above.

This will allow you to bot again w/o worrying that you'll be banned super quick.

Yeah, i was thinking about that. I botted a couple of hours yesterday, and i'm still good. But if it's like you say and you always get banned when you're flagged, i'm going to look in to doing those things...