Rage blend denies to refund

Sib

Disputed member: Rage Blend

Thread Link:

Explanation: He offered to make me three b2p accs(60magic + b2p unlocked), he stated in his T.O.S that he wouldn't be using any bots. But as he got all 3 accs i gave him banned, then made 2 new accs, without asking me, i would like a refund as he has gotten 3 accs banned, and clearly used a bot, which he also admitted to have used, the program automouse(please see the images for evidence).

Evidence:

TOS https://gyazo.com/8b6c8b632eb6a8d2fbbd56922e81532f

Admitting he used automouse: https://gyazo.com/3b8d734d0683a3cb5595b340e8f104a5

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Like 1

I did not used any script, i just used automouse for a little part.  

Also the accounts he gave me ( just those ones ) got banned and not the ones i made from zero.

He already has 2 accs done and we were talking about getting a supplies refund for 3rd acc since he didnt want it.   Service price: 30m     After we talked I was going to be paid 14m because he already has 2 accounts done ( 20m ) - supplies for 1 acc ( 6m). 

Btw i dont have the cash , the cash currenlty is hold by dbuffed. also i never negated the refund i just said that i would finish the service but the user denied and we were talking about that,

Also the accounts he gave me ( just those ones ) got banned and not the ones i made from zero.

He already has 2 accs done and we were talking about getting a supplies refund for 3rd acc since he didnt want it. Service price: 30m After we talked I was going to be paid 14m because he already has 2 accounts done ( 20m ) - supplies for 1 acc ( 6m).

Btw i dont have the cash , the cash currenlty is hold by dbuffed. also i never negated the refund i just said that i would finish the service but the user denied and we were talking about that,

Any script is considered bottling by Jagex and they will ban you for it, you're breaking your own TOS.

Sib, are his next set of statements true?

He already has 2 accs done and we were talking about getting a supplies refund for 3rd acc since he didnt want it.   Service price: 30m     After we talked I was going to be paid 14m because he already has 2 accounts done ( 20m ) - supplies for 1 acc ( 6m). 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, you were going to be paid 48m for this service, 18m of that was for the supplies. @Dbuffed is holding the rest, @sibbernski gave you three accounts which you got banned for macroing, you've since made him two more. Since you broke your TOS your customer is entitled to a full refund if they see fit, and it seems @sibbernski does. 

Therefore I'm going to ask @Dbuffed to release the money back to @sibbernski and request that you refund the 18m paid in supplies, you can keep the accounts you made unless Sibbernski would like to buy these off you.

Emm i did not used any script lol just an autoclicker , Read again.

Also we made it to a point when we decided to : i get paid 14m for the 2 accounts he already has done. And with that he gets refunded the 3rd account .

script - 1) In computer programming, a script is a program or sequence of instructions that is interpreted or carried out by another program rather than by the computer processor.

You were using a script.

• Like 2

I can confirm I have the 30M still for @sibbernski, I did mention a refund would be needed and more than happy to hold that if they find needed too.

You can refund the gold whenever it is good for you as @sibbernski would like the refund.

He already had the 2 accounts i gave him and he was happy with them.

The deal was to get paid for those 2 accs and refund the supplies of the 3rd one, so i should get 14m from Dbuffed

Since you broke your TOS your customer is entitled to a full refund if they see fit, and it seems @sibbernski does. 

Therefore I'm going to ask @Dbuffed to release the money back to @sibbernski and request that you refund the 18m paid in supplies, you can keep the accounts you made unless Sibbernski would like to buy these off you.

I said you can either refund the 18m and keep the accounts you've made or come to some kind of agreement with @sibbernski, I'll give you guys 24 hours to come up with the agreement.

Then why you are ordering dbuffed to refund all?

Please make your work good.

You didnt even asked me for any proove? LMAO

You stil dont understand. Service payment was 30m. Cash given for supplies 18m ( 6m each acc).

I already gave him accounts like 2 or 3 days  ago so he could start his farm, so obviusly he has been botting on these accounts un til today, and i would not like to get banned accounts back.

So This should end correctly and i should end with 14m. ( 20m of 2 accs - 6m of the REFUND OF 3rd account supplies) - And he should get 16m. ( 10m of 1 account not done and 6m of the supplies refunded)

Then why you are ordering dbuffed to refund all?

Please make your work good.

You didnt even asked me for any proove? LMAO

You stil dont understand. Service payment was 30m. Cash given for supplies 18m ( 6m each acc).

I already gave him accounts like 2 or 3 days  ago so he could start his farm, so obviusly he has been botting on these accounts un til today, and i would not like to get banned accounts back.

So This should end correctly and i should end with 14m. ( 20m of 2 accs - 6m of the REFUND OF 3rd account supplies) - And he should get 16m. ( 10m of 1 account not done and 6m of the supplies refunded)

No, you don't understand. You broke your terms of service, this makes your deal and agreement void. He has spent 18m for supplies for two accounts; which he no longer wants, probably due to the fact you used your autoclicker on those also. 

You told him these would be hand done, you lied.

So as I said, you have 24 hours to come up with an agreement.