Stealth Quester

Token

hey brother I've recently come back to the community but i've been here since the beginning and i'm curious if I could get an auth of this from you? i've noticed that on all the topics i've been interested in that on the final page the developer is still actively communicating which makes me feel more happy about the script working, enjoying this community and thinking about purchasing this but I want to see what it can do first. Please fam =)

2 hours ago, bRipp3r said:

hey brother I've recently come back to the community but i've been here since the beginning and i'm curious if I could get an auth of this from you? i've noticed that on all the topics i've been interested in that on the final page the developer is still actively communicating which makes me feel more happy about the script working, enjoying this community and thinking about purchasing this but I want to see what it can do first. Please fam =)

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, baysiide said:

Able to get a short trial before going for the purchase? Looks great man.

Authed :doge:

Ive used this on 3 accounts, for all ftp quests accept for restless ghost. Worked perfect every time. The only problem that I've noticed is when u select gear on the gear page, it still banks all youre wearing. And a small issue where u get pjed by a dark wizard when killing delrith in deamon slayer and it wont attack the deamon other then that 100% flawless from what ive seen.

• Like 1

Just now, keldra1993 said:

Ive used this on 3 accounts, for all ftp quests accept for restless ghost. Worked perfect every time. The only problem that I've noticed is when u select gear on the gear page, it still banks all youre wearing. And a small issue where u get pjed by a dark wizard when killing delrith in deamon slayer and it wont attack the deamon other then that 100% flawless from what ive seen.

I'll take care of that in a couple of days hopefully, pushing at least a GUI update if not the next version 

5 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Suggestion:

an option for the bot to do all the quests that the account can do with the current stats.

So if we don't meet the req for a quest (which the bot already checks before doing a quest) Then it skips it.

Or you could work this out yourself then use the bot accordingly?

6 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Suggestion:

an option for the bot to do all the quests that the account can do with the current stats.

So if we don't meet the req for a quest (which the bot already checks before doing a quest) Then it skips it.

Quick start options will be removed and replaced with the ability to create your own custom quick start options so I believe that should be handled by the user

4 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Suggestion:

it already does? just choose "all" and it will just skip what it cant do