Stealth Quester

Token

Found a small bug but it stops the script running, When walking it occasionally will reclick on the correct tile, the issue with this is that it sometimes misclicks an npc and opens a dialog which the bot gets stuck at since it tries to talk to an unknown npc and also doesnt try to walk away.

Thanks, I'll find a workaround to ensure it gets out of dialogues with wrong npcs

Thanks, I'll find a workaround to ensure it gets out of dialogues with wrong npcs

Ill try find more bugs if you like, Not a bug but could be better also in the witches house it clicks behind the hedge then reclicks again on the same place, this might be a failsafe but its kinda an odd pattern to do it, You could also run the whole way when the witch turns around but it takes 3 or so times.

Ill try find more bugs if you like, Not a bug but could be better also in the witches house it clicks behind the hedge then reclicks again on the same place, this might be a failsafe but its kinda an odd pattern to do it, You could also run the whole way when the witch turns around but it takes 3 or so times.

Yes that can be improved, it was originally designed to be a 100% precise algorithm because first thing it requires is stability, failure in such situations may severely damage the execution context

Found another bug in big chompy bird hunt in stands in the wrong place so chompies never spawn also it will try to kill other peoples chompies if in a world with another player

It stands behind the bushes when waiting for the chompy which is the right place afaik. I've never personally encountered another player hunting chompies though. Chompies don't have a 100% spawn rate which is why sometimes they don't spawn. I'll add code to handle other players' presence though