Stealth Quester

Token

sup token, i want to test almost all f2p quest and gonna stay there to see what error can happend =)

Hey dude,

I have some fresh accounts i'd like to test if you could auth me pls biggrin.png?

I'll report bugs and shit if I encounter any emote3.png

can I get a new auth<3

may i get an auth too smile.png

:doge: Authed doge.png

What issue did it encounter during Ernest the Chicken?

It actually required me manually leaving the manor for it to leave. But i once i did this it carried on.

I don't have logs sorry sad.png May have been a one off ill keep testing for you smile.png

Also do you plan to add anymore quests :D?

Edited by lukey372

It actually required me manually leaving the manor for it to leave. But i once i did this it carried on.

I don't have logs sorry sad.png May have been a one off ill keep testing for you smile.png

That's not a bug if you ran it on a F2P world. Take a look at the first post, there is some info regarding the Draynor Manor on F2P worlds. If it does happen on P2P worlds though the debug logs would be of great help. Yes I will keep adding more quests.

Edited by Token

That's not a bug if you ran it on a F2P world. Take a look at the first post, there is some info regarding the Draynor Manor on F2P worlds. If it does happen on P2P worlds though the debug logs would be of great help. Yes I will keep adding more quests.

Was ran on p2p which is why i found it weird still a great script though. 

I'll see if it continues to do it and as I said get some sweet sweet debug logs for you :)

If you need accs to test etc let me know happy to lend.

yes bro, f2p worlds , getting problem get out on draynor manor

Take a look at the first post, Draynor Manor is not supported on F2P worlds because OSBot's webwalker cannot leave it. Vampire Slayer can still be completed on F2P worlds but only if it's the last quest you run so that there is no need to exit. Ernest the Chicken cannot work on a F2P world though.

Take a look at the first post, Draynor Manor is not supported on F2P worlds because OSBot's webwalker cannot leave it. Vampire Slayer can still be completed on F2P worlds but only if it's the last quest you run so that there is no need to exit. Ernest the Chicken cannot work on a F2P world though.

ahh sorry dindt see , but still very good script

last picture

mveuqtv.png

• Like 1