Stealth Quester

Token

So far so good, minus two problems I found.

At the end of The Restless Ghost, it didn't close the quest completed window so it sat there for like 20mins or so. Once I closed it, it continued. Then while doing Prince Ali Rescue, it was walking from Varrock and got stuck near where the Farmer walks around and just sat there for around 5 minutes. Once I walked south a bit it continued.

So far so good, minus two problems I found.

At the end of The Restless Ghost, it didn't close the quest completed window so it sat there for like 20mins or so. Once I closed it, it continued. Then while doing Prince Ali Rescue, it was walking from Varrock and got stuck near where the Farmer walks around and just sat there for around 5 minutes. Once I walked south a bit it continued.

That's on F2P?

When done with Vampire Slayer, it never climbed the stairs. Was idling for around 2hrs on me.  Once I went up the stairs myself, it started walking to do Demon Slayer. I'll let ya know how it goes soon. I'm gonna log it off for a while.

I thought they added those stairs to the webwalker in recent client versions :feels:

Done Demon Slayer, on two different accounts. Once it gets it low health to where you need to do the "spell" with the words or whatever. It doesn't re-click to attack. If you manually click the demon, it will then continue. On 2nd go around of quests. It didn't mess up any except for the stairs on Vampire Slayer, and on the demon as I just stated.

Done Demon Slayer, on two different accounts. Once it gets it low health to where you need to do the "spell" with the words or whatever. It doesn't re-click to attack. If you manually click the demon, it will then continue. On 2nd go around of quests. It didn't mess up any except for the stairs on Vampire Slayer, and on the demon as I just stated.

You mean it doesn't click the demon once the demon is low hp and is supposed to chant the incantation?

• Like 1