Stealth Quester

Token

There is a small but breaking issue with the script. Sometimes it walks up to the GE booth, but is zoomed out too far. It will then not be able to find and click the GE booth because of the maxed out zoom, it seems. I have encountered this with Khal's script as well, seems a similar issue with the freaking GE booths that suck when zoomed out too far.

Can you look into this?

Edited by talldutchman
English can be hard

can you release like a stealth quester 2 with more quests? id pay $25 now for a #2 if it even did like 1-2 hard quests with the promise of more coming in the future, or an ironman extension upgrade for original one. 

By the way let me say this is the best bot I have ran out of many and probably a large reason I don't get banned is doing a lot of quests on every account. this scripts damn near flawless. When I saw he had a construction script got it without hesitation it too works well. 

if you released a stealth quester pt. 2/Elite etc or something similar today for $25 with only 1 quest on it id buy it. 

you could also do it like this; 

Buyers of early pt. 2 scripted get it for $10 at first, $15 as more quests, and final product quester part 2 is $25 and early investors get a bonus etc or whatever but I would KILL for more quests. take our money. Thanks <3

Edited by Monkeyn4t

love the script used to work smooth long time ago as far as i remember but now it messes up with lots of quests one noticeable (monkey madness) keeps fucking up with walking and try to run to gnome stronghold from ge instead of using the tree at ge use caution when running script and baby sit when using it?  has it actually been updated ir recent months? 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 03:42:20 pm]: estimated required money: 42004
[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 03:42:20 pm]: identifying price for: Fighting boots
[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 03:42:20 pm]: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.Integer.intValue()" because the return value of "java.util.LinkedHashMap.get(Object)" is null
	at api.cOm9.d(jk:735)
	at w.AUX.A(vc:689)
	at w.AUX.E(vc:588)
	at w.AUX.M(vc:371)
	at m.CoN.onLoop(yc:254)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(gl:135)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 03:42:20 pm]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Sheep Shearer; queue: 15; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 03:42:20 pm]: started in normal mode

Keeps happening at GE buying stuff

On 9/6/2023 at 5:09 PM, alex695 said:

love the script used to work smooth long time ago as far as i remember but now it messes up with lots of quests one noticeable (monkey madness) keeps fucking up with walking and try to run to gnome stronghold from ge instead of using the tree at ge use caution when running script and baby sit when using it?  has it actually been updated ir recent months? 

did mm1 twice this week flawless