Stealth Quester

Token

9 hours ago, Token said:

Where was it stuck? It's going to the cave from what I see in those messages

1149783449_ScreenShot2020-07-05at5_49_25pm.png.b7b9aa49b6579eb22c849e7e98b359dd.png

It talked in this door and just got stuck for a while. I think the logger I sent you wasn't complete because once it got in here, it said "Failed Webwalker" - then I had to manually override it by hopping out, it hopped back in and then started working properly.

I purchased the bot. I play on an ironman and wanted to get something done easily. Even when I have the required quest items, the bot still tries to buy from the GE, which fails because I am an ironman. Can you help me or refund it? I just purchased it and didn't see any information on the original post about this. Thanks.

Suicided all the quests available on a new account and I used a mirror. only got 2 day ban but gained 100+ qp and tons of levels. There are 3 problems I can remember:

1. During Underground Pass, It gets stuck at the puzzle you have to cross to lift the gate. It just keeps walking to the same tile and falling down taking damage. I had to pause the bot then do it myself then resume.

2. During RFD Evil Dave while trying to get the cat to catch the rat the bot randomly right clicks the ground after every attempt to get the cat to chase Vernon... Very bot like especially when you have to make the cat chase threat 100+ times.

3. For some reason, Every time I try to start Mountain Daughter the script just stops.

Other then those problems this bot is flawless and worth every penny!!

Edited by Slim Bow
Type O
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, aNume1 said:

I purchased the bot. I play on an ironman and wanted to get something done easily. Even when I have the required quest items, the bot still tries to buy from the GE, which fails because I am an ironman. Can you help me or refund it? I just purchased it and didn't see any information on the original post about this. Thanks.

Did you try disable stamina/energy in bot and do you have tele tabs?

It might be trying to buy them.

But he should make a "ironman" mode