Stealth Quester

Token

edit* figured it was Varrock tabs. Script finished the quest smoothly on debug mode!

anyone know what teleports you need for nature spirit quest? I have it started from just the start and want to try running this script on debug mode to see if itll do it. Just need to buy all the items and teleports needed

Edited by SpiritualAbyss

On 6/6/2020 at 2:59 AM, SpiritualAbyss said:

edit* figured it was Varrock tabs. Script finished the quest smoothly on debug mode!

anyone know what teleports you need for nature spirit quest? I have it started from just the start and want to try running this script on debug mode to see if itll do it. Just need to buy all the items and teleports needed

You can find the items required for anything if you start the script with those quests selected, and check the logger; it will print all required items in logger after it opens bank for the first time and will also print missing items and quantities shortly after that

On 6/6/2020 at 1:05 PM, Leet07 said:

Whats the status with regicide?

Still working on it, not in testing yet

5 hours ago, Shango31 said:

Free Trial possible? 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

2 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Any schedule for new quests coming out?

Yes, Regicide, no ETA atm

9 hours ago, honsu said:

Hey mate, bot is not working. tried to run waterfall quest just stands at the g.e, tried again with cooks assistant. still no luck. is it working?

What's printed in the logger? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)