Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/3/2020 at 8:12 AM, RobatTSK said:

The only problem I have with this script is that, I can be right next to the start point with everything I need in inventory and once I start the quest, it'll go to ge and buy everything needed after banking what it needs, then go back to quest start. Is it just me? Do I need to change something or is that just how this script is? I just need to start script at ge? Thanks in advamce

Banking and GE can be disabled by starting in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open), but this is not recommended as any missing items may result in getting stuck somewhere

22 hours ago, callows said:

Hi, this script looks amazing would it be possible to get a trial please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

16 hours ago, ProxiIzTSBKi said:

BUG - when first starting restelss ghost, going to see the father in the swamp it randomly teleports back to lumbridge. then starts to run back in that same direction.

Does it teleport back after it reached hit hut or somewhere on the way in the swamp?

The buy price of a falador teleport is set to  a couple gp (<33). Can this be increased to something above the current market price?

Edit: Same thing for Salve graveyard teleport. This one is not as bad as falador teleports tho.

Edit2: When it needs to deposit all items, it right clicks each single item to deposits it. This does not seem human-like at all, for a full inventory of items. 

Edit3: It fails to find a path to zeah when starting from lumbridge.

Edited by Reported

3 hours ago, Reported said:

The buy price of a falador teleport is set to  a couple gp (<33). Can this be increased to something above the current market price?

Edit: Same thing for Salve graveyard teleport. This one is not as bad as falador teleports tho.

Edit2: When it needs to deposit all items, it right clicks each single item to deposits it. This does not seem human-like at all, for a full inventory of items. 

Edit3: It fails to find a path to zeah when starting from lumbridge.

Was it failing to walk from lumbridge to zeah for Client of Kourend? What was the previous quest it completed?

2 hours ago, zurielpkz said:

HI, the bot breaks at starting priest in peril quest. it just spam talks to king roald, and then it breaks again when trying to click the large door, Is this user error? or just a bug. Take a look when you can plz

The Morytania quests have been updated a few hours ago on the game update, a new version will be on the SDN soon

1 hour ago, siyao said:

I had no gas mask in my bank, I solved it. Thanks, btw, will there be new quest coming?

Yes

On 6/3/2020 at 3:15 AM, Marsman19 said:

Hmm bad luck.. but you instantly run the bot when you leave tutorial island?
Also are you using those 3 bots on the same IP / Proxy?

Hopefully some of them will survive in the end.

yeah those 3 were bad strategically. it was a chain ban on the same unflagged proxy. but you truly do get better at botting by learning the hard way. random.dat remover thread helps too imo.

what i'm starting to do is try to bot with stealth injection on this one, but only during the hours that are not the same as Jagex Working Hours... so for me, CST i am trying to only bot with stealth injection using this script from 2pm to 11-12pm CST. i figure 2pm is about the time they are done working for the day. Weekends seem to be a little risky to bot too. Monday usually hits with bad news.

0 have been banned at the time of this post using this method tho. hoping it stays that way

2 hours ago, wirelez said:

Hi

bug in the Priest in peril quest.

first he spam clicks Roald, the they removed the option ”knock on door” and they removed ”talk trough cell door”.

it needs à Quick workaround 😉

A new version of Priest In Peril and Nature Spirit is on the SDN now

On 5/31/2020 at 10:05 PM, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

No problem, i just bought it. Looks really awesome! 

Any tips on running this script without raising red flags? Maybe do 1-2 quests per day?  For lvl 3 just made accounts, what quests do you recommend to do for lvl?

Thanks

Edited by SMF F

9 minutes ago, SMF F said:

No problem, i just bought it. Looks really awesome! 

Any tips on running this script without raising red flags? Maybe do 1-2 quests per day?  For lvl 3 just made accounts, what quests do you recommend to do for lvl?

Thanks

Yes 1-2 quests is fine, I usually end the session with some manual AFKing or flaming ppl at GE, that seems to work for me; there's lots of options, it's best to check on wiki what quests you may find useful

OSBot is currently having issues with mirror mode, the developers are working on a fix. Scripts may not start or suddenly stop after updating to the recent .83 version.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Token said:

Yes 1-2 quests is fine, I usually end the session with some manual AFKing or flaming ppl at GE, that seems to work for me; there's lots of options, it's best to check on wiki what quests you may find useful

OSBot is currently having issues with mirror mode, the developers are working on a fix. Scripts may not start or suddenly stop after updating to the recent .83 version.

Alright, appreciaite it.

Thanks