Stealth Quester

Token

4 minutes ago, Leet07 said:

It also got stuck for me on plague city it kept trying to open the wooden house in the north without the picture 

Was the script ever interrupted, paused or restarted while doing that quest or after that quest has been started? Do you have any idea how it lost that item?

2 hours ago, Token said:

Idk but I'll include regicide in the same script

Where did it get stuck?

Is it only getting stuck on clay? Is there more context to this as I've not managed to reproduce this on mirror mode about a hour ago?

It's for every single item it goes to buy no matter what quest is selected, I have also tried manually adjusting the FPS to 50ms and same is occurring.

quested everything for mith gloves + monkey madness/the grand tree/waterfall/tree gnome village and the agility requirements in under 24 hours with no ban. Was using mirror mode so a few spots were glitchy but i got lucky and caught the bot the 2 times it happened (on mirror mode continuously tries to make a third fishcake in RFD). I believe a solid way to reduce bans while using this script is doing some of the level REQs by hand in between every other quest. For example id do 2 quests, get 5 fletch req, 2 more quests, 30 crafting req, 2 more, 20 firemaking req, ETC. If you want to rush your quests and get them all done in one day without a ban I believe its worth it it invest a little bit of time doing those things.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 7:08 PM, Token said:

Was the script ever interrupted, paused or restarted while doing that quest or after that quest has been started? Do you have any idea how it lost that item?

No it wasn't paused, interrupted or restarted, it never collected the item. Luckily I wasn't AFK and was keeping an eye on it, I had to collect the picture myself then resume the script.

2 hours ago, Mimosa said:

I used this to complete several quests and it was very impressive. It’s a worthy investment - I’ll never have to do underground pass again. 

Do you have any plans to expand on the list of completable quests? I.E., One Small Favour? 

Appreciate the script all the same, thanks again. 

Dude when I bought this it had like 35 quests or 40 now I came back to 65... be patient :)

For Underground Pass, the part where you have to find your path over the panels is broken; it kept trying the same tile. After I paused and manually found the path, the bot managed to complete the quest though (despite being relatively low on food).

4 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Dude when I bought this it had like 35 quests or 40 now I came back to 65... be patient :)

Lol, this. I think it could obtain like 60 quest points when I first bought it. Love this bot.

One quest a day keeps the bans away my friends.