Stealth Quester

Token

4 hours ago, g59robbie said:

i ran it for 35 mins on two accs, i did the quests to start MMF and woke up to me banned even tho i havent started doing mmf yet. the questbot was the only bot used on those accounts as well

Either Priest in peril, Restless ghost, nature spiril need to be updated, got banned from those

You sure you weren't botting something else? I did those quests fine with no ban.... So stupid people come on here and straight up blame this script for their ban lmfao.

Edited by DustyBeats
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 11:25 PM, Syndo said:

Its a great script with one problem, i hate that it buys items that are worth 500gp for like 10k

i dont wanna put 100k on the account just so it can buy all the items to do 7qp, please fix 

On 5/12/2020 at 12:25 AM, phillyphillyyeah said:

With the new restrictions, if I want to run a fresh account I can't sell many items to GE to get a huge cash stack. But I know I have enough for the quest items. It is annoying that it buys for like 5k over, rather it send a request for 15-20% over or just 1k lol. I know it's easy to get the easy QP but just thinking in general, it'd make things a lot easier if it collected after every buy rather than waiting cuz new accounts run out of cash asap.

I've just pushed a new update that will make the script collect offers for cash when it runs out, this should lower the amount of GP required

On 5/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, Fatboyz1010 said:

hello, I am new and interested in this script, could I test it before percheasing? cheers

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

23 hours ago, havobh1 said:

In the quest Elemental Workshop I, it cannot buy bread dough because the buying price is way to low. Please fix GE buying prices

The script will cancel offer and put a higher price if it doesn't buy within ~30 seconds, the prices are grabbed live from rsbuddy exchange data

23 hours ago, Fatboyz1010 said:

hello, I am new and interested in this script, could I test it before percheasing? cheers

sorry for second comment needed to add notify when you reply, cheers

22 hours ago, havobh1 said:

Also bot is running stuck on the search crate at monkey madness... Many problems with the bot so far

Which crate? What's printed in the logger? What other problems?

22 hours ago, DealerAlbert said:

Could I maybe try a free trial please? <3

15 hours ago, shabcuijk said:

Can I have a trial? 

14 hours ago, Leet07 said:

Can you please add reqs and rewards for underground pass to first page? Is there any chance you could also write a script for regicide?

The only requirements are Biohazard and 25 ranged, plus an additional hard-coded 25 hitpoints; I'll include regicide in this script when it's finished, I won't release a separate script

40 minutes ago, Fatboyz1010 said:

just got banned, I think if you stand at ge for too long you have a higher chance of ban. Theres where I seem to get banned

The location where you get banned is not relevant, all bans are delayed and could be caused by anything since the account creation page

Script seems to be failing to buy items from the GE in mirror mode, Logger is just duplicating itself. It will not even set the offer.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:13 AM]: estimated required money: 60291
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:13 AM]: estimated next offer value: 4254
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:14 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Dorics Quest; queue: 3; member: false; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: estimated required money: 60291
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: estimated next offer value: 4254
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: Buying item {name: Clay, amount: 6, buy price: 709}
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:16 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:18 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:19 AM]: finding option
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:19 AM]: selecting first option with enter
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:21 AM]: setting amount and price

Edited by Vap0r

1 minute ago, Vap0r said:

Script seems to be fail buying items from the GE in mirror mode, Logger is just duplicating itself. It will not even set the offer.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:13 AM]: estimated required money: 60291
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:13 AM]: estimated next offer value: 4254
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:14 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Dorics Quest; queue: 3; member: false; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: estimated required money: 60291
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: estimated next offer value: 4254
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:15 AM]: Buying item {name: Clay, amount: 6, buy price: 709}
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:16 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:18 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:19 AM]: finding option
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:19 AM]: selecting first option with enter
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:23:21 AM]: setting amount and price

Does it not select the item from the results after entering the name to be searched for?

22 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

It does not, It searches for the item and then closes out and researches, If I manually select it while the script is running it will back out and research again.

Are no search results found? Does it start working if you restart client?

Edited by Token

22 minutes ago, Token said:

Are no search results found? Does it start working if you restart client?

No the results are found, and no it has not worked on multiple clients on multiple servers using mirror mode, Everything is working fine via stealth injection. I've been having to log the account in on stealth mode to buy all the items, then swap over to mirror mode for the rest of the quests

Edited by Vap0r

1 hour ago, Vap0r said:

No the results are found, and no it has not worked on multiple clients on multiple servers using mirror mode, Everything is working fine via stealth injection. I've been having to log the account in on stealth mode to buy all the items, then swap over to mirror mode for the rest of the quests

What client are you attaching to?

1 hour ago, Leet07 said:

How long would it take to write another script for the regicide quest?

Idk but I'll include regicide in the same script

52 minutes ago, speciality said:

I got banned for 2 days using this script. I've not used any other scripts on the account. :( The bot got stuck during the feud and biohazard (I only did a few quests a day too) with be watching so only got stuck for a couple of minutes at most. Just a warning for all though that the script isn't entirely safe. 

Where did it get stuck?

47 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Attaching to the offical osrs client

Is it only getting stuck on clay? Is there more context to this as I've not managed to reproduce this on mirror mode about a hour ago?