Stealth Quester

Token

31 minutes ago, ProBotterIamNoob said:

7QP is easy to get if you don't wan't it to buy items for 100K then just do Romeo and juliet and Goblin diplomacy lol?

With the new restrictions, if I want to run a fresh account I can't sell many items to GE to get a huge cash stack. But I know I have enough for the quest items. It is annoying that it buys for like 5k over, rather it send a request for 15-20% over or just 1k lol. I know it's easy to get the easy QP but just thinking in general, it'd make things a lot easier if it collected after every buy rather than waiting cuz new accounts run out of cash asap.

9 hours ago, phillyphillyyeah said:

With the new restrictions, if I want to run a fresh account I can't sell many items to GE to get a huge cash stack. But I know I have enough for the quest items. It is annoying that it buys for like 5k over, rather it send a request for 15-20% over or just 1k lol. I know it's easy to get the easy QP but just thinking in general, it'd make things a lot easier if it collected after every buy rather than waiting cuz new accounts run out of cash asap.

as i have stated a couple of posts ago i have ran 48+ quests i had to put 1.6M on that account and then buy about max runes and 3k arrows.

Also 7QP's or 10QP's won't do anything you either have to get members instantly or wait out the 24 hours and get 10QP nothing the scripter can do about

1 hour ago, havobh1 said:

In the quest Elemental Workshop I, it cannot buy bread dough because the buying price is way to low. Please fix GE buying prices

are you sure you are having enough money on the acc? cause i ran 48+ quests on 1 day and didn't see that bug you mentioned

18 minutes ago, havobh1 said:

Also bot is running stuck on the search crate at monkey madness... Many problems with the bot so far

can you please give him what the logger is saying?

Bug Report Template

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
3. Description:

2 hours ago, ProBotterIamNoob said:

are you sure you are having enough money on the acc? cause i ran 48+ quests on 1 day and didn't see that bug you mentioned

Yes, i have like 15m on the acc, should be more than enough

can you please give him what the logger is saying?

Logger didnt said anything, i paused the quester and moved 1 tile and camera and it worked again

2 hours ago, ProBotterIamNoob said:

Bug Report Template

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
3. Description: