Stealth Quester

Token

5 minutes ago, 333finesser said:

checked and I don't. I don't think you obtain any of those in the first chapter anyways 

what else can I do to fix this ?

btw u are the best scripter on this site. appreciate your quick support

Thanks, I'll write some code to hopefully make it continue from the current stage but may take more than a few hours as we are having some issues with the SDN atm

4 hours ago, Melrpm said:

It's stuck trying to buy something from GE ... no matter what quest i choose.

EDIT: I had an item selling on the third tab (from left to right), that's why it was stuck.

You cant have any offers in the grand exchange . The script also should tell you to remove offers from g.e.

• Boge 1

For some reason bot gets stuck in Ascent of Arceus quest very close to the end where he talks to the 4 big giant rock looking NPC's. Im sure it was because I had more then one quest selected to be completed . I ran Ascent of Arceus just by itself and it progressed the whole quest to completion. So anyone having problems with quests getting stuck try just running that single quest instead of multiple quests at a time.

16 hours ago, plazplaya95 said:

For some reason bot gets stuck in Ascent of Arceus quest very close to the end where he talks to the 4 big giant rock looking NPC's. Im sure it was because I had more then one quest selected to be completed . I ran Ascent of Arceus just by itself and it progressed the whole quest to completion. So anyone having problems with quests getting stuck try just running that single quest instead of multiple quests at a time.

It is supposed to support running multiple quests in a row, have you done any diaries on kourend or other kourend quests?

are there any chance for at least 3hours to test the this script as im going to start osrs from fresh will I be allowed to test this out on my brand new account before paying as the amount for this script is high , and im a type of person which don't like buying scripts without testing them for example 2 years ago I had a big regret most my money went to the bin due to buying scripts of other people without testing them thanks 

22 minutes ago, mervecan said:

are there any chance for at least 3hours to test the this script as im going to start osrs from fresh will I be allowed to test this out on my brand new account before paying as the amount for this script is high , and im a type of person which don't like buying scripts without testing them for example 2 years ago I had a big regret most my money went to the bin due to buying scripts of other people without testing them thanks 

We have a 24 hour refund policy which could actually offer more time, if you aren't satisfied with something within 24 hour of purchase, post a thread in the refund requests section and an admin will process it when available 

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

Love this bot knocked out allot of quests for me but i think you got your QP math wrong. I did all but 2 of the quests this bot covers plus other quests it dont cover and im currently at 119 QP no big deal as it does exactly what it was made to do just thought id let you know. I would like to see more long quests added like desert treasure, more RFD sub-quests, and quests that unlock new spell books and items for use. Perhaps the fairy ring quest as well (you probably have plans for every quest). Anyway keep up the great work i know scripting can be very difficult and time consuming.

• Boge 1

19 minutes ago, XoXx said:

Love this bot knocked out allot of quests for me but i think you got your QP math wrong. I did all but 2 of the quests this bot covers plus other quests it dont cover and im currently at 119 QP no big deal as it does exactly what it was made to do just thought id let you know. I would like to see more long quests added like desert treasure, more RFD sub-quests, and quests that unlock new spell books and items for use. Perhaps the fairy ring quest as well (you probably have plans for every quest). Anyway keep up the great work i know scripting can be very difficult and time consuming.